🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab pro find 35

Minelab Equinox 600

Minelab Excalibur II

Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have only been metal detecting for 10 years, but 9 of those years was spent detecting with my best friend, my digging buddy, my diving buddy, my boating buddy...my everything buddy, Ralph. If anyone has watched my videos, you will either see or hear Ralph in almost every one of them. On Thusday, January 12th, at 12:30pm, Ralph died of a massive heart attack while driving into his driveway, with his son by his side. This is by far, the biggest loss I've ever experienced. I feel lost. We had big plans for 2023. I'm thankful that we were able to get out at the end of November before the freeze. We had alot of fun on that hunt. Ralph got a clipped KGII a KGII Hibernia and some pewter spoons. I found some 1700s open work buttons and a couple of beautiful pewter rat tail spoons. We found 2 other sites that we were going to hit as soon as the ground thawed. We had a bottle and scallop dive coming up. None of that is going to happen now, and I'm crushed. Please, people, take care of yourselves. Take care of each other. 52 is too damn young. RIP brother
Screenshot_20230114_122806_YouTube.jpg

Upvote 9
OP
OP
RelicMedic

RelicMedic

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2013
Canada
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab pro find 35

Minelab Equinox 600

Minelab Excalibur II

Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry for your loss. I feel your pain having buried 4 hunting buddies to this point. I think of them on every hunt.

Last edited:

Gene Mean

Bronze Member
Dec 22, 2016
Central NJ
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 350
Equinox 800
Eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
So sorry to hear about Ralph. So hard when someone dies, all of a sudden they're gone and your heart is broken. I hope you carry on with Ralph in mind. He would want you to I'm sure.

OP
OP
RelicMedic

RelicMedic

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2013
Canada
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab pro find 35

Minelab Equinox 600

Minelab Excalibur II

Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I feel for you, I know I just lost my treasure buddy of 45 years
a few months ago. It puts a big hole in your life.
It sure does

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread