November Was A Giving Month!

Subterranean

Silver Member
Jan 31, 2012
Southwest Missouri
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro (Julio), Garrett AT Max (Medusa), Garrett Pro Pointer, White's Prism V, Lesche Digger.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
November produced some really nice precious metal jewelry from different schoolyards and parks. (Four gold rings and four sterling pieces.) Thanksgiving weekend ended with a pretty, marked 10K gold ring with ruby-colored stones, and a pretty, marked .925 sterling silver earring, (which I dolphinitly dug up on porpoise...:laughing7:) The ATMax with the NEL Snake coil is a bling-hunting machine. Looking forward to what December has to offer. Get out and dig if you can, Cheers to all of my Treasurenet friends. Sub 8-)
Bling 1.jpg

Bling 2.jpg

Upvote 16

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
November produced some really nice precious metal jewelry from different schoolyards and parks. (Four gold rings and four sterling pieces.) Thanksgiving weekend ended with a pretty, marked 10K gold ring with ruby-colored stones, and a pretty, marked .925 sterling silver earring, (which I dolphinitly dug up on porpoise...:laughing7:) The ATMax with the NEL Snake coil is a bling-hunting machine. Looking forward to what December has to offer. Get out and dig if you can, Cheers to all of my Treasurenet friends. Sub 8-)
View attachment 1993865
View attachment 1993866
Very Nice!!!! Congrats!!!!

Hunk-a-lead

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2020
Kansas City
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend, Predator Phoenix Shovel
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
View attachment 1993865
View attachment 1993866
beautiful finds, wtg. hope december has good stuff in store too

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread