NOX 800 warranty..

eddie13

Mar 19, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Update Subject: Diagnosis

Issue confirmed - there is a large water bubble and a small amount of water floating around inside the control pod. This control pod has suffered from water ingress; we will exchange this under warranty.

Unfortunately we are currently waiting on a back ordered shipment of replacement control pods to arrive. We do not know when that will be, but we will update you when our order does arrive. At that point we will begin processing tickets immediately. We apologize for this inconvenience, but we appreciate your patience.

Please contact us if you have any questions in regards to the repair of your equipment

Detector Center

Minelab Authorized Service Center

Ugh..
I wonder how long it will be 🥺

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Update Subject: Diagnosis

Issue confirmed - there is a large water bubble and a small amount of water floating around inside the control pod. This control pod has suffered from water ingress; we will exchange this under warranty.

Unfortunately we are currently waiting on a back ordered shipment of replacement control pods to arrive. We do not know when that will be, but we will update you when our order does arrive. At that point we will begin processing tickets immediately. We apologize for this inconvenience, but we appreciate your patience.

Please contact us if you have any questions in regards to the repair of your equipment

Detector Center

Ugh..
I wonder how long it will be 🥺
There has been production shortages and shipping bottlenecks for all kinds of products for over a year. I wanted a new freezer but getting the freezer I wanted was next to impossible due to shortages. LOWES said they had no idea when they would get the product in stock.

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not a good way to enter the fall season...I noticed my hardware store today had in many cases only one of each item. Not like it used to be.

OP
OP
E

eddie13

Mar 19, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just now…

Good News! We finally received a small shipment of parts from Malaysia and will be able to get your detector on the way to you right away. The control pod will be replaced in its entirety; this one will be fully checked for operation and updated to the latest software. We appreciate your patience with us while we were awaiting the arrival of the parts needed to complete this for you. It is fully understood this was not easy and we are happy to say that you will be detecting again with your Equinox in just a few more days. Another update with the tracking information will follow this update.

Detector Center

Bamasteve

Bronze Member
Jun 7, 2022
Very far north of where I’d rather be
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 400
Garrett carrot
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Pro-find 35
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There has been production shortages and shipping bottlenecks for all kinds of products for over a year. I wanted a new freezer but getting the freezer I wanted was next to impossible due to shortages. LOWES said they had no idea when they would get the product in stock.
Yeah, it seems like the world’s production capabilities stopped a couple of years ago and still haven’t found a way to get started again!

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
My layman brain is still trying to figure this:
Why build a waterproof detector that seems to leak in many of its units?:icon_scratch:
Why construct a coil with weak ears?
Seems there's no lacking in the brain department-but the body that went with it-seriously.

CoinShooter01

Sep 23, 2022
My layman brain is still trying to figure this:
Why build a waterproof detector that seems to leak in many of its units?:icon_scratch:
Why construct a coil with weak ears?
Seems there's no lacking in the brain department-but the body that went with it-seriously.
I can not answer your question, but as a land only hunter, my Equinox continues to amaze me!
No problems here!

CoinShooter01

Sep 23, 2022
Just now…

Good News! We finally received a small shipment of parts from Malaysia and will be able to get your detector on the way to you right away. The control pod will be replaced in its entirety; this one will be fully checked for operation and updated to the latest software. We appreciate your patience with us while we were awaiting the arrival of the parts needed to complete this for you. It is fully understood this was not easy and we are happy to say that you will be detecting again with your Equinox in just a few more days. Another update with the tracking information will follow this update.

Detector Center

13 days!
Not bad logistics, compared to other product shortages these days.
In fact, very impressive.
Glad you got it repaired, and hope it continues to serve you well!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread