The-Bone

Nov 13, 2007
North East,Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Whites Silver Eagle, BHID,M6,CZ21
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all, Haven't been here in awhile but mt Whites M6 finally gave up the ghost so i bought a new Equinox 900. Takes some getting used to moving from a Whites machine. The White TID was definetely more accurate in my opinion but that's not what this post is about. Minelab made their wireless headphones proprietary on the 700 and 900 models. You cannot buy an aftermarket wireless headset for the new machines. That's all well and good but i'm on my 3rd pair of headsets. After the 2nd pair went bad they had me send in the ENTIRE machine and headset. I charged the 3rd one twice and now it is dead just like the 1st 2. I have tried differen usb chargers, outlets and have ALWAYS used their supplied cord. Also everything else i connect to these various chargers works just fine, i.e. cell phones, blue tooth rechargeable speakers speakers speakers,,

OP
OP
The-Bone

The-Bone

Nov 13, 2007
North East,Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Whites Silver Eagle, BHID,M6,CZ21
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
also i have 2 other bluetooth headphones that i use for work. Has anyone else had issues with these things? i'm really disappointed with my purchase. I did not have these issue on the Vanquish series. Maybe someone can shed some light on this but i am very reticent to recommend this machine to anyone soley based on this. Many permissions we hunt you need headphones because of traffic noise. Anyone else having issues? My buddy bought the Manticore and his headphones work fine
Thanks
John

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread