NUEVA VIZCAYA, PHILIPPINES TREASURE

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If anyone knew where treasures were buried, they would have dug them up long ago. Get a detector, do your research and get out in the field, it's the only way you'll ever find treasure! Good luck.

OP
OP
V

Vonmarco666

Tenderfoot
May 15, 2022
If anyone knew where treasures were buried, they would have dug them up long ago. Get a detector, do your research and get out in the field, it's the only way you'll ever find treasure! Good luck.
Yes I agree. I already have a detector and a digger like backhoe and other equipments used for treasure hunting , but the problem is I have no idea where is the exact location thats why im looking for it. If you can point out the location, I will surely give you percentage of the treasure.

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes I agree. I already have a detector and a digger like backhoe and other equipments used for treasure hunting , but the problem is I have no idea where is the exact location thats why im looking for it. If you can point out the location, I will surely give you percentage of the treasure.
If anyone knew where treasure was, it'd have long ago been dug up. And if they recently found it, they wouldn't be giving its location away for a percentage as they would have already started digging it up, hence how they know they actually found treasure (you can't know if you found treasure until you actually dig it up and lay your eyes upon it to verify).

You'll just have to find your own treasure, it's the only way. Keep in mind, most all treasure hunters spend their entire life searching, but never turn up a treasure, beyond the usual dropped coins and what not. Good luck out there!

Last edited:
OP
OP
V

Vonmarco666

Tenderfoot
May 15, 2022
If anyone knew where treasure was, it'd have long ago been dug up. And if they recently found it, they wouldn't be giving its location away for a percentage as they would have already started digging it up, hence how they know they actually found treasure (you can't know if you found treasure until you actually dig it up and lay your eyes upon it to verify).

You'll just have to find your own treasure, it's the only way. Keep in mind, most all treasure hunters spend their entire life searching, but never turn up a treasure, beyond the usual dropped coins and what not. Good luck out there!
Oh yes I agree bro. Thank you for your response. Stay safe always.

tabu

Oct 17, 2011
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Too bad you’re in Northern Luzon. Try going down south to Mindanao where the action is. I presume you are after the real deal- - the Yamashita type of deposits. Your buckethoe will come in handy but I’m not too sure about your metal detector as these treasures are buried deep and well beyond the reach of ordinary MD’s. Good hunting and stay safe!

OP
OP
V

Vonmarco666

Tenderfoot
May 15, 2022
Too bad you’re in Northern Luzon. Try going down south to Mindanao where the action is. I presume you are after the real deal- - the Yamashita type of deposits. Your buckethoe will come in handy but I’m not too sure about your metal detector as these treasures are buried deep and well beyond the reach of ordinary MD’s. Good hunting and stay safe!
So you mean there are no buried treasures here? Our povince is one of the most colonized by japanese soldiers during the war. And lots of politicians and civillians here are getting rich because of treasures recovered here in our province. I dont wanna go down in mindanao. I dont trust people there. Their attitude towards treasures are different. Even civillians are being aggressive when they heard about a person or group digging treasure.

OP
OP
V

Vonmarco666

Tenderfoot
May 15, 2022
Too bad you’re in Northern Luzon. Try going down south to Mindanao where the action is. I presume you are after the real deal- - the Yamashita type of deposits. Your buckethoe will come in handy but I’m not too sure about your metal detector as these treasures are buried deep and well beyond the reach of ordinary MD’s. Good hunting and stay sb

Thank youu bro! You stay safe too. Ill hit you up if I got lucky. Godbless bro🍻

tabu

Oct 17, 2011
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Good day!
Nueva Viscaya is a unique province with a varied topography that lend itself to excellent hiding places for stolen WWII by the Japanese. I stand corrected if I say Mindanao is the real deal.
Descendants of the Ilongots have retained the tribe’s resolutenes and fearlessness in the face of adversity and they are also a warm and hospitable people!
Try sending me a gps coordinates of a site that interests you and perhaps I can make some practical suggestions.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions