Nugget detecting in Arizona. Soo much gold!!

Joanne

Aug 2, 2015
Las Vegas, NV
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Upvote 0

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did you prepare a pot of your famous peach cobbler?
I love Dutch oven cooking :icon_thumleft:

GG~

OP
OP
Joanne

Joanne

Aug 2, 2015
Las Vegas, NV
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Did you prepare a pot of your famous peach cobbler?
I love Dutch oven cooking :icon_thumleft:

GG~

:thumbsup: Oh yeah! It wouldn't be a proper trip without a big ol' pot of peach cobbler to satisfy the sweet tooth! There wasn't any left so it must have been ok. :-)

The gold is great, but my favorite part is meeting so many great people. Everyone was excited to be there and so very friendly. It's easy to get a little bit jaded with everything going on in the world, and this reminded me of just how good people can be. All of us outdoor people are the BEST!

Joanne

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:thumbsup: Oh yeah! It wouldn't be a proper trip without a big ol' pot of peach cobbler to satisfy the sweet tooth! There wasn't any left so it must have been ok. :-)

The gold is great, but my favorite part is meeting so many great people. Everyone was excited to be there and so very friendly. It's easy to get a little bit jaded with everything going on in the world, and this reminded me of just how good people can be. All of us outdoor people are the BEST!

Joanne

I also watched Jeff's video and yes, everyone Looked to be having a great time! I know that area very well. We (GSSN) have claims close by to those of Jeff's in Arizona, but so far I have not been able to duplicate finding similar nuggets on our claims that his guests have recovered, but I will not give up.

Keep up the good work and I'm sure that our paths will cross sooner or later.

GG~

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Come on man. Let's get serious.

OP
OP
Joanne

Joanne

Aug 2, 2015
Las Vegas, NV
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I also watched Jeff's video and yes, everyone Looked to be having a great time! I know that area very well. We (GSSN) have claims close by to those of Jeff's in Arizona, but so far I have not been able to duplicate finding similar nuggets on our claims that his guests have recovered, but I will not give up.

Keep up the good work and I'm sure that our paths will cross sooner or later.

GG~

Funny you should mention GSSN! I saw your sign at the turnoff and was wondering about your club. Jeff's claims are a bit further west and that might be part of the difference. I really hope we get a chance to meet down the road somewhere. That would be great fun!

Joanne

Lanny in AB

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2003
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Various Minelabs(5000, 2100, X-Terra 705, Equinox 800, Gold Monster), Falcon MD20, Tesoro Sand Shark, Gold Bug Pro, Makro Gold Racer.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Joanne, great video of a great time. I've watched other videos you star in while exploring the outdoors.

Nice gold, and looks like a lot of fun was had as well.

All the best,

Lanny

OP
OP
Joanne

Joanne

Aug 2, 2015
Las Vegas, NV
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Joanne, great video of a great time. I've watched other videos you star in while exploring the outdoors.

Nice gold, and looks like a lot of fun was had as well.

All the best,

Lanny

Lanny, thanks so much! We have loads of fun when we are out exploring different places. I need to retire again so I have more time to get out.

Joanne

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread