Nuggetshooting! A Guide for Folks Interested in Metal Detecting for Gold

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Upvote 0
OP
OP
Terry Soloman

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You didn't mention the SDC2300 you have an opinion on it ?
It is a super machine and I have found gold with it out at the LSD, in AZ. :occasion14:

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do you know of any videos showing the Equinox 800 being set-up for gold prospecting? My cousin just bought one for detecting on our ranch up around Julian Ca. and he is having difficulties figuring it out. I don't live close enough to try and help him and I have never used that machine, I use my Garrett AT gold and they are miles apart in tech. Would appreciate your help. Thank you.

OP
OP
Terry Soloman

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Do you know of any videos showing the Equinox 800 being set-up for gold prospecting? My cousin just bought one for detecting on our ranch up around Julian Ca. and he is having difficulties figuring it out. I don't live close enough to try and help him and I have never used that machine, I use my Garrett AT gold and they are miles apart in tech. Would appreciate your help. Thank you.

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you Terry I sent my cousin the links to the video's appreciate the help. Happy New Years by the way.

Lanny in AB

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2003
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Various Minelabs(5000, 2100, X-Terra 705, Equinox 800, Gold Monster), Falcon MD20, Tesoro Sand Shark, Gold Bug Pro, Makro Gold Racer.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Lots of good information Terry. Thanks for putting it together. You have a wealth of knowledge and it's wonderful you're willing to share.

All the best,

Lanny

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread