Numbers rock formations and carvings

• Thread starter Exploration unknown
  • Start date
E

Exploration unknown

Are there numbers associated with treasure? I have found carvings and rock formations with numbers. I also found an hourglass or goblet rock formation and a carving of the goblet on stone. Another formation near this is a mountain lion, turtle, and what I deem as bigfoot. What does this all mean? I'm not a treasure hunter. I'm just an explorer who is curious. Thanks.

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You'd need to post some pics. Might be treasure markings. I've seen some in Colorado and Utah that turned out to be survey or mine markings.

OP
OP
E

Exploration unknown

You'd need to post some pics. Might be treasure markings. I've seen some in Colorado and Utah that turned out to be survey or mine markings.
My place stone formation.jpg

My place rock formation.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
E

Exploration unknown

Do you see what I see? On the tip of the lions nose.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211223-202512_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20211223-202512_Gallery.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 63

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I want to say thank you for sharing your photos. You have and interesting site there keep going out an exploring the area in general. There is a lot out there some is the real thing some not it just takes experience to sort it out.

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the pics. You might also post them in the treasure signs and symbols forum. There's some pretty sharp guys on there when it comes to interpreting treasure related signs.

Lilwiggles

Dec 22, 2021
Are there numbers associated with treasure? I have found carvings and rock formations with numbers. I also found an hourglass or goblet rock formation and a carving of the goblet on stone. Another formation near this is a mountain lion, turtle, and what I deem as bigfoot. What does this all mean? I'm not a treasure hunter. I'm just an explorer who is curious. Thanks.
Made me think of a experience I once had. I use to do a lot of European mounts. This gal told me she knew of a spot with 3 steer skulls. So we got on her horse, went out in the woods. There was 3 steer heads in 3 different trees, about 15 feet off the ground.they were all facing a different direction. I got to looking around, because it was weird to me. About 20 yards away from where they were,there was 3 abnormally flat spots.each head was facing one of them.i went to one of them, it was a piece of ply wood.i lifted it up to uncover a pit full of burnt steer heads. I got a real Erie feeling,like it was bad juju. Needles to say, I left them all right where they were,and never went back.

OP
OP
E

Exploration unknown

Made me think of a experience I once had. I use to do a lot of European mounts. This gal told me she knew of a spot with 3 steer skulls. So we got on her horse, went out in the woods. There was 3 steer heads in 3 different trees, about 15 feet off the ground.they were all facing a different direction. I got to looking around, because it was weird to me. About 20 yards away from where they were,there was 3 abnormally flat spots.each head was facing one of them.i went to one of them, it was a piece of ply wood.i lifted it up to uncover a pit full of burnt steer heads. I got a real Erie feeling,like it was bad juju. Needles to say, I left them all right where they were,and never went back.
That's crazy! Thanks for the advice...

Sonofcoy

Tenderfoot
Jan 5, 2022
Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
From what I have read a turtle is a sign of treasure. Most of the time the turtl's head point towards the treasure. That's not a 100 percent because it also has to do with the direction of the feet and tail.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thread moved to treasure marks/signs forum.

OP
OP
E

Exploration unknown

From what I have read a turtle is a sign of treasure. Most of the time the turtl's head point towards the treasure. That's not a 100 percent because it also has to do with the direction of the feet

From what I have read a turtle is a sign of treasure. Most of the time the turtl's head point towards the treasure. That's not a 100 percent because it also has to do with the direction of the feet and tail.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread