CarsonChris

Feb 11, 2019
Carson City NV
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found my first hunting/fishing license today in the trashiest most covered in tin cans location. The XPD2 sniffed it out amongst the tin. I've hunted this site previously with no luck. XPD2 had a smooth sounding 94/95 VDI. I dug down a bit and pulled out the wire loop of a cooking pot or coffee pot. The bent portion was right where I was getting good tone. I was wondering if the bend was falsing so I re-scanned the hole. 99. Now I'm thinking big silver. I dig down with my fingers removing gravel from the hole and uncover this beauty!

Attachments

• C99EFB0B-BBC0-44FE-9340-5D9FEAABBF1C.jpeg
    C99EFB0B-BBC0-44FE-9340-5D9FEAABBF1C.jpeg
    14.7 KB · Views: 104
Upvote 13

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found my first hunting/fishing license today in the trashiest most covered in tin cans location. The XPD2 sniffed it out amongst the tin. I've hunted this site previously with no luck. XPD2 had a smooth sounding 94/95 VDI. I dug down a bit and pulled out the wire loop of a cooking pot or coffee pot. The bent portion was right where I was getting good tone. I was wondering if the bend was falsing so I re-scanned the hole. 99. Now I'm thinking big silver. I dig down with my fingers removing gravel from the hole and uncover this beauty!
Nice!!!! Congrats!!!

Florida Finder

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2020
Southern States of America
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
AT Max
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
That’s a nice and unusual find. Congratulations!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread