Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Feb 27, 2018
volusia county
Detector(s) used
TDI SL, Beach Hunter ID, Surf PI, 6000 SI Pro. tdi beach hunter, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
It Must be incredible fortunate to have money to just throw at a rumored legend.. I guess a team of people were hiered to find relics from across the globe and plant them percisly where the story predicts history to be. Just think they had buried that hundreds of years ago just so we could watch a show on tv...... man that's planning ahead.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Seriously if that cross is Templar it has to be one of the oldest artifacts found in the U.S.. and the stone road.. just the age of it alone... I hope they do find something I would like to conclude spending the last 10 seasons/years to find the truth to the story.
The are not in the US.

There are museums full of pre-Colombian artifacts.

There have been finds of Neanderthal artifacts in North America - that were contained in the ballast of Dutch ships. One surface find is circumstantial. IF it is what they claim. Because of the way they are going about it no one will take any find seriously. Take a look at a real archeological dig and you’ll see why. Grids, diagrams/ photographs and soil removed surgically.

gazzahk

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It Must be incredible fortunate to have money to just throw at a rumored legend.. I guess a team of people were hiered to find relics from across the globe and plant them percisly where the story predicts history to be.
What relics? That lead cross is made from the same lead as that they found on Smiths old block which they said was part of a stained glass cabinet. It is most likely that the piece of lead from the old broken cabinet was repurposed as a sinker. There is not A SINGLE CREDIBLE person that has supported the Laginas baseless claim about the lead cross. Even there wacko friend Zena thought it was a cross to the goddess Tanit.

That lead was found on the top of dirt where all those structures that were built in the 1750s were exposed (what must of been at least 6 to 10 foot deep). Any archaeologist would tell you this means it was dropped after those structures were built and covered up. Lead does not rise up to the surface through multiple feet of dirt and mud

As shown in this thread nothing treasure related has been found

If there was treasure or evidence of treasure it would would of been found

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What relics? That lead cross is made from the same lead as that they found on Smiths old block which they said was part of a stained glass cabinet. It is most likely that the piece of lead from the old broken cabinet was repurposed as a sinker. There is not A SINGLE CREDIBLE person that has supported the Laginas baseless claim about the lead cross. Even there wacko friend Zena thought it was a cross to the goddess Tanit.

That lead was found on the top of dirt where all those structures that were built in the 1750s were exposed (what must of been at least 6 to 10 foot deep). Any archaeologist would tell you this means it was dropped after those structures were built and covered up. Lead does not rise up to the surface through multiple feet of dirt and mud

As shown in this thread nothing treasure related has been found

If there was treasure or evidence of treasure it would would of been found
Treasure from the 1715 Fleet as well as other treasure ship's treasure wash upon the Gold Coast and around the World all the time. The crucifix found by Gary Drayton was found in the wash along the shoreline. There was a few Knights Templar ships that sank in Mahone Bay. One was South of the Swamp with several of the Knights Templar from those provinces that later became France. Flanders I recall was where most of the KT were from in the land of what is today France. I believe the Crucifix belonged to one of those Knights Templar that drown between Sam's Island and the Swamp on Oak Island. There were also three Knights Templar that stayed on Oak Island to guard and protect the treasures. One was still living there when the Knights Templar returned to Oak Island. Anyone of these Knights Templar could have lost the crucifix.

OP
OP
S

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Treasure from the 1715 Fleet as well as other treasure ship's treasure wash upon the Gold Coast and around the World all the time. The crucifix found by Gary Drayton was found in the wash along the shoreline. There was a few Knights Templar ships that sank in Mahone Bay. One was South of the Swamp with several of the Knights Templar from those provinces that later became France. Flanders I recall was where most of the KT were from in the land of what is today France. I believe the Crucifix belonged to one of those Knights Templar that drown between Sam's Island and the Swamp on Oak Island. There were also three Knights Templar that stayed on Oak Island to guard and protect the treasures. One was still living there when the Knights Templar returned to Oak Island. Anyone of these Knights Templar could have lost the crucifix.
Wrong. The knights templar never crossed the Atlantic.

That's like saying the fictional king arthur crossed the Atlantic.

The lead cross was as common back then as pull tabs are today.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you say so. I am glad someone knows everything that happened back about 700 or 800 years ago. Tell us more.

OP
OP
S

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Franklin:

This thread is for posting factual/proven documentation or evidence. Fiction from diana muir certainly doesn't belong here.

Over the years you have made many fantastical claims about you finding treasures, some of which could rewrite history or produce the greatest archeological find ever....BUT.....you never produce any factual evidence or treasures.

The community here would love for you to show us your evidence and treasures! Just a few of your treasure finds would put you at the top of the historical list of treasure hunters...far surpassing Howard Carter with his discovery of King Tut's tomb.

We anxiously await seeing your proof!

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Exactly. If this was a murder case a first year lawyer could have any charges against the Templars thrown out because there is no principal or primary evidence to link them to North America.

Heck. So far there's not a body or even a missing person report. ;-)

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Franklin:

This thread is for posting factual/proven documentation or evidence. Fiction from diana muir certainly doesn't belong here.

Over the years you have made many fantastical claims about you finding treasures, some of which could rewrite history or produce the greatest archeological find ever....BUT.....you never produce any factual evidence or treasures.

The community here would love for you to show us your evidence and treasures! Just a few of your treasure finds would put you at the top of the historical list of treasure hunters...far surpassing Howard Carter with his discovery of King Tut's tomb.

We anxiously await seeing your proof!
I am working on the evidence. I went to Oklahoma last week. Came close but no cigar. I went today and got landowner permission to search a property for the Beale Treasure. Either this week or next week off to Georgia for CSA & KGC Gold. I am working to get your proof it is coming.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hopefully you'll get to fan out to locate Kruger's Missing Millions and General Yamashita's Gold. Guess you can't find them all at once.

gazzahk

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The crucifix found by Gary Drayton was found in the wash along the shoreline.
It was found in Smiths Cove on the ground above where the previous built stuctures were made. Lead does not "wash up" it sinks and stays on the bottom. You are implying that this poece of lead by itself washed up from over at least 100s of feet away across rocks and mud. Have you ever been fishing. Lead sinks to the bottom where it is dropped and stays there or sinks deeper. How could this of washed up?

It also must of been there quite recently as 100s of people have metal detected that area over the years.

It is nonsensical to believe that a Templar ship sunk somewhere in the bay and the only think that managed to "wash up" was a cross shaped piece of lead....

Do you think the Templar stained glass cabinet also washed up and Smith decided to keep it?

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As I said after hurricanes anything can wash up on beaches. How many times that could have been turned over and re-dug up by the other searchers could be endless. Also the three Knights that stayed on Oak Island could have dropped the crucifix. The Knights also were left with a small boat to try and recover the treasures from the sunken ship south of the Swamp.
The ship that sank with treasure aboard was the "Ortus" I have the names of the crew and the Knights Templar that were aboard and drown. There were 14 Knights and 21 crew. All drown. One of the drown was a Sinclair.

Feb 27, 2018
volusia county
Detector(s) used
TDI SL, Beach Hunter ID, Surf PI, 6000 SI Pro. tdi beach hunter, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Well I sure started some emotional damage apparently.:BangHead: Really it's all opinion and speculation on everyone's part where treasure hunting is concerned. There have been many treasure stories that have been rumors and half truths, fantasy, speculation, dreams, that have proved themselves to be reality. Had it not been for someone chasing it down and believing the stories of old and researching for hours/years and finally finding the treasure, the legends would remain unproven.

So it's cool if there is some that believe in Oak Island or not.
There are facts that can be seen and held in your hand......... tools specifically for digging, carving, tunneling underground, and what has been dug up from the searches, i.e.. human remains 100 + feet below as well as leather, paper with centuries old writing, tunnels etc.. that is buried deep in the ground. Not to mention the Extremely well built (roman style) road in the middle of a swamp used for hauling something very heavy with anchor points and oxen shoes being located on the road. .... They used that road for something major whomever built it. I mean really why build it on an Island if it not going to be used.

Archeologist, researchers and respected professionals have proven a proper time frame for much of this story to be factual, via carbon dating and hands on inspections of items found on the island. Using specialty labs professionals in their fields have dated some of these item as far back as the crusades. Whomever it may be made sure they buried everything so no one would find it, at least for a very long time.

Anyway getting back to unbelief in treasure stories.............. Mel Fisher.. no one believed him.

Myself I like a little mystery and adventure. After all that's why we are all here, we are treasure hunters of the past and present,.................... just modern pirates after the treasure :skullflag:

gazzahk

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As I said after hurricanes anything can wash up on beaches. How many times that could have been turned over and re-dug up by the other searchers could be endless. Also the three Knights that stayed on Oak Island could have dropped the crucifix.
Ok... What is your basis for thinking this piece of cross shaped lead was Templar.

1. Please offer a single piece of evidence or expert opinion that this sinker has any relationship to Templar's
2. Why would lead from the exact same source be in an old stained glass cabinet on Smiths property.
3. Why would anyone think that a piece of lead would suddenly wash up in Smith cove. Small lead objects that have been sitting on the ocean floor for centuries do not just move up to the surface and float through hundreds of feet of water.
4. What person nails a hole through Christs head to wear a cross of Christ?

There is ZERO reason to associate this piece of lead with anything other than the cabinet remains found on Smiths property. Why do you think a Templar cross is more likely than a fishing sinker?

gazzahk

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Really it's all opinion and speculation on everyone's part where treasure hunting is concerned.
This is false equivalence... To make a claim requires evidence to support that claim. Without any evidence to support the unlikeliest of claims it is not opinion that the claim is ludicrous.

The Laginas (and some posters here) have offered nothing to support the claims being made. Without evidence it is just wishful thinking and falsehood.

You want this to be true so you choose to believe it. That is your choice but do not be surprised when rational people say it is all made up fantasy stories without evidence..

OP
OP
S

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This thread is for factual evidence, not literary fiction, concerning oak island.

No one from the knights templar order made it across the Atlantic, much less sinking near oak island.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Anyway getting back to unbelief in treasure stories.............. Mel Fisher.. no one believed him.
I believed him. He was searching for a specific lost ship with known manifests in an area known for wrecks with proper methodology after years of researching for clues in the documented histories in many international libraries. Smart man.

I believed the SS Central America would be found. Known ship. Known loss. Area approximately known. It was (very good read) - but then the greed and criminality took over. Riches do that.

Absolutely NO comparison to the stooges on Oak Island.

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not from the beginning Mel Fisher was not searching in the right location. He was at Alligator Key a long way from the Marquees, where he eventually found the Atocha and the Margarita. If a man does not keep on searching he may never get to the right location. Had Mel Fisher not known Eugene Lyon he would never have found the Manifest, the ships logs nor the riches of the Atocha and the Margarita. Listening to negativity has driven more people away from finding their dreams and I myself, I will always stay positive no matter how many keep saying it never happened or you will never find anything. My answer to all the negativity is "I BELIEVE" and that is all it takes. You will never find any treasure as long as you sit behind your computer and think you know all the answers to everything since the beginning of time.

DaveVanP

Oct 5, 2018
Coffeyville, KS
Detector(s) used
Minelab XTerra 705
Fisher F44
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I am working on the evidence. I went to Oklahoma last week. Came close but no cigar. I went today and got landowner permission to search a property for the Beale Treasure. Either this week or next week off to Georgia for CSA & KGC Gold. I am working to get your proof it is coming.
Franklin is beginning to sound like Adam Schiff..."I will show you all conclusive evidence...at a later time."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions