Oak Island the Strange, the Bizarre, and Maybe the "Truth!

gillious

Jul 17, 2015
Wayne County NY
Detector(s) used
2x Whites 5000d series 2, sears 5000d clone, 3x 6000di
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just curious how they would have generated the electricity needed to power these cadmium lights? And since they haven't found nickel along with them I would be suspect. Even if one was to suggest that the earths magnetic field is powering these eternal lights as some quantum physicists think is theoretically possible for certain metals the lights produced are not in the usable spectrum of light for humans. The frequency is just too low. IF one uses the theory of radiation from space charging the lights, then you have to look at how far underground and how consistently that radiation would penetrate the ground with enough energy left to provide sufficient charge to make the light work. It is an interesting theory but, there are far too many holes in it to be plausible. I'm not saying it's completely impossible but every site they went to would need to meet the minimum energy requirements for making the light work. Energy fields vary significantly from place to place. It would make no sense to put in that kind of work to carry that much weight that far without being 100% sure the energy required was available.

OP
OP
Robot

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Just curious how they would have generated the electricity needed to power these cadmium lights? And since they haven't found nickel along with them I would be suspect. Even if one was to suggest that the earths magnetic field is powering these eternal lights as some quantum physicists think is theoretically possible for certain metals the lights produced are not in the usable spectrum of light for humans. The frequency is just too low. IF one uses the theory of radiation from space charging the lights, then you have to look at how far underground and how consistently that radiation would penetrate the ground with enough energy left to provide sufficient charge to make the light work. It is an interesting theory but, there are far too many holes in it to be plausible. I'm not saying it's completely impossible but every site they went to would need to meet the minimum energy requirements for making the light work. Energy fields vary significantly from place to place. It would make no sense to put in that kind of work to carry that much weight that far without being 100% sure the energy required was available.
Hi gillious
All good questions...keep up the research!...Robot

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Physics and electro-chemistry is such a downer. Never helpful in fanciful constructs.

What does Oak Island have in common with Egypt, Israel, Rome, Mexico, Europe, Nova Scotia and Utah USA?

They share the fact that none can have "eternal lighting" because it doesn't exist. Even the Sun is not eternal. And a localized example of self-radiant non-chemical or electrical sourced enduring lighting would be harmful to humans because we don't tolerate radiation very well.

OP
OP
Robot

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Hi gillous

I remind you that what I have stated is just my formation of a Hypothesis!

Nickel deposits were available and well known to these Ancient Societies:
nickel.png

I would suspect they would have used a huge makeshift Ni-Cad battery (not like those found at home, but one the size of a car) and chemically charged .
A 2000 year old ancient Egyptian Battery has been found... what they called the Baghdad Battery.

Baghdad battery1a.jpg

The batteries needed may have been made from a Redox reaction forming a Galvanic Cell Battery or Daniel Cell Battery.
Galvanic_cell_with_no_cation_flow.svg.png

Daniell_cell_batteries_1836.jpg

``Redox reactions are the foundation of electrochemical cells, which can generate electrical energy.
An electrochemical cell is a device capable of either generating electrical energy from chemical reactions or using electrical energy to cause chemical reactions. The electrochemical cells which generate an electric current are called voltaic or galvanic cells . A common example of a galvanic cell is a standard 1.5 volt cell meant for consumer use. A battery consists of one or more cells, connected in parallel, series or series-and-parallel pattern.``

Egyptian pictures show what appears to be a form of Eternal Lights along with batteries.
Eternal Lights Egyptian pyramid-lamps-2montage.jpg

Eternal Lights Egyptian Pyramid-Lamp-main-4-post.jpg

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Iraq battery - possibly used in electroplating. Or, since it is unique and no others found, may just have been three objects found near each other. Likly dated to 200 BC. LONG after Pharotic Egypt.

The Egyptian reliefs from the Hathor temple depict Harsomtus (the snake in the center) emerging from Hn - the womb of Nut. As stated in the heiroglyphs. There is no evidence that ancient Egyptians ever used electrical wire.

Here is Harsomtus loose. (Same temple)
220px-Dendera_Krypta_10.JPG

OP
OP
Robot

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Iraq battery - possibly used in electroplating. Or, since it is unique and no others found, may just have been three objects found near each other. Likly dated to 200 BC. LONG after Pharotic Egypt.

The Egyptian reliefs from the Hathor temple depict Harsomtus (the snake in the center) emerging from Hn - the womb of Nut. As stated in the heiroglyphs. There is no evidence that ancient Egyptians ever used electrical wire.

Here is Harsomtus loose. (Same temple)
220px-Dendera_Krypta_10.JPG
Charlie P. (NY)

I believe that Archeologist have found evidence of "Copper Wire" being used to conduct electricity and Egyptian solar panels used to recharge their batteries... enabling a form of an "Eternal Light".

"While it has been known since the 1930s that simple chemical batteries were used for gold electroplating in Egypt thousands of years ago, until now it was thought these could only have been recharged by replacing the chemicals and copper rods inside. But thanks to literally groundbreaking research, it’s now known ancient Egyptians had access to a primitive form of solar power.

Using only simple tools, they were able to use obsidian — a type of volcanic glass composed mostly of silicon — with high levels of naturally occurring boron to construct simple solar cells using hand drawn copper wire. While modern solar panels are over 100 times as efficient, power from these very basic cells would have been sufficient for electroplating and potentially other uses."

“The only metal these people had to work with was copper and they only had the simplest of tools. But you can still see people using the ancient methods today and, in my father’s time, it was a common job for the young apprentice — because they still had their teeth — to use them to draw a fine copper wire. It’s not hard to imagine, thousands of years ago, a craftsman sitting in the sun and making a piece of obsidian and copper wire. Because he’s using his mouth he could have discovered, when the stone he was working on is in sunlight, an electrical tingle could be felt on his tongue. Worship of the sun was an integral part of Egyptian life and so this could have seemed very significant and encouraged them to investigate further.”

solar-panel.jpg

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You did read the date that was published? April 1st, 2020

April 1, 2020 by Ronald Brakels

It's a joke, son. Like SO much on this thread.

OP
OP
Robot

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
You did read the date that was published? April 1st, 2020

April 1, 2020 by Ronald Brakels

It's a joke, son. Like SO much on this thread.
Oh Charlie!
Yes... and I also read several other articles by Ronald Brakels.(as per your link above) all legit!
I also read an article published date 9-11...2001, but I do not believe my house will be blown up!

Last edited:

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
And did you click on the hyperlink in his article to the "International Journal of Antiquity"? (Which does not exist). Or read the comments to the article.

If you had clicked the link you will see he was joking around. It's a YouTube link to a South Park episode on Egypt. :icon_jokercolor: Hey, the Pharoahs had YouTube, too!

This is why it's a good idea to search for multiple sources. Preferably science journals or peer reviewed works.

I think maybe you ought to switch to alkalines.

Last edited:

gillious

Jul 17, 2015
Wayne County NY
Detector(s) used
2x Whites 5000d series 2, sears 5000d clone, 3x 6000di
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi gillous

I remind you that what I have stated is just my formation of a Hypothesis!

Nickel deposits were available and well known to these Ancient Societies:
View attachment 2015526

I would suspect they would have used a huge makeshift Ni-Cad battery (not like those found at home, but one the size of a car) and chemically charged .
A 2000 year old ancient Egyptian Battery has been found... what they called the Baghdad Battery.

View attachment 2015520
The batteries needed may have been made from a Redox reaction forming a Galvanic Cell Battery or Daniel Cell Battery.
View attachment 2015521

View attachment 2015522
``Redox reactions are the foundation of electrochemical cells, which can generate electrical energy.
An electrochemical cell is a device capable of either generating electrical energy from chemical reactions or using electrical energy to cause chemical reactions. The electrochemical cells which generate an electric current are called voltaic or galvanic cells . A common example of a galvanic cell is a standard 1.5 volt cell meant for consumer use. A battery consists of one or more cells, connected in parallel, series or series-and-parallel pattern.``

Egyptian pictures show what appears to be a form of Eternal Lights along with batteries.
View attachment 2015523

View attachment 2015525
I didn't say it was impossible just highly improbable since none of the other required items were found in the area. I mean you can't put forth a theory with so many holes without the expectation someone is going to say interesting but there's too many holes . My hypothesis is this people are spending way more money on blind from ranch and oak island than they could ever recover. The only money being made is off the show. Now if the rest of the items required we present I'd say that's a great hypothesis. Sadly they aren't present. I'm not arguing the fact that some ancient civilizations had tech we can't comprehend. We are but a blip in the grand scheme of things and as a whole not nearly as advanced or smart as we think we are . Humans are far from being omnipotent and are only guessing at things from the ancient past. For all we know the aztecs left that crate there because they tied it to a giant blimp made of leather where they used it as ballast for their exploration of the universe. Which without concrete evidence is just as plausible as your theory. Theories are named on fact and observations not other unproven and unresearched Theories based on a guy I once knew heard from an old legend from his great grandpappy. A solid theory leads to understanding not more skepticism and derision.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Robot

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
And did you click on the hyperlink in his article to the "International Journal of Antiquity"? (Which does not exist). Or read the comments to the article.

If you had clicked the link you will see he was joking around. It's a YouTube link to a South Park episode on Egypt. :icon_jokercolor: Hey, the Pharoahs had YouTube, too!

This is why it's a good idea to search for multiple sources. Preferably science journals or peer reviewed works.

I think maybe you ought to switch to alkalines.
Oh Charlie!
I think you are a little confused!
The article came through Solar Quotes, a respectable Blog since 2009.
The small amount of negative comments, I am sure you read, were issued by Skeptic!

You know what one always says...Don't listen to the Skeptics!

Last edited:

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'll hit you with an older quote:

Proverbs 26:11. "As a dog returns to its vomit, so fools repeat their folly."

Keep posting. But with all that effort it's a shame because you could have spent that time learning instead of chasing rainbows.

Kate~ScienceNerd

Dec 3, 2021
"Ancient Aliens"..."Could it Be?"...Were extraterrestrials involved with the Treasure of Oak Island?

Ancient Aliens Ancient Astronaut Theorists and Robot …Say Yes!

What does Oak Island have in common with Egypt, Israel, Rome, Mexico, Europe, Nova Scotia and Utah USA?

Answer: Eternal Lighting

My hypothesis came while watching the TV Series....The Mystery of Blind Frog Ranch, along with the TV Series... Beyond Oak Island...The Episode titled "The Lost Josephine Mine".

Yes... I can hear the "Skeptics" talking while I'm typing.

I believe there were two wrong deductions the Crew from Blind Frog Ranch made and they are:

1. The Theory of Blind Frog Ranch is.... Mexican Aztecs brought their treasures to hide from the Spanish into Utah, and buried these treasures inside the now found underground tunnels.
I believe with the Searchers of the Lost Josephine Mine (located east of the Ranch) that the Aztecs were brought as Slaves by Spanish Conquistadors and used them along with the local Utes to mine gold and silver in the tunnels at Utah.

2. I also believe their deduction was wrong on identifying the mineral found within the Rock Ore, within the 16th Century wood structure, to be Gallium. Gallium does not exist as a free element on Earth, but as a byproduct of the smelting from other minerals. First discovered in 1875...like Liquid Mercury (similar to Gallium) which is a smelted byproduct of Cinnabar, it is never created in nature in its liquid form. I believe the mineral which they mistook for Gallium is Cadmium. Both minerals look alike, are related to Mercury, have a low melting point and are great electrical conductors.

Gallium is not created in nature.
View attachment 2015230
Cadmium unlike Gallium is created in nature and is in the location of:
View attachment 2015231
It has been believed that Eternal lights were also found here, wherever Cadmium is found:
View attachment 2015232

Aztec Temples (Teotihuacan)
Egyptian Temples (Cheops)
Israel (King Solomon’s Temple 9 level Royal Arch)
Rome Italy (Numa Pompilius Temple))
Northern Europe (Rosicrucian’s Tomb Christian Rosenkreuz)
Nova Scotia (Francis Bacon’s Tomb of Illumination on Oak Island)
View attachment 2015233
Why would the Aztecs have brought with them 1000’s of lbs. of refined Cadmium hauling it 1000’s of miles from Central Mexico to Utah?
Was this to make Eternal Lights to provide them with safe lighting within their mine tunnels?

What are Eternal Lights?
View attachment 2015234
It was reported that pitch torches could not have been used in confined tunnels and that no blacken residual was found within them.
What Discoverers found was a lighting instrument that gave off light.
The light was describe as coming from a tube and when they broke open this tube it bled Silver-colored liquid similar to Mercury that ran around the floor only to disappear between the cracks.

What could these Eternal Lights have been made of?
Cadmium added to Nickel form the components of today’s most popular batteries Ni-Cad batteries.

The last episode of The Mystery of Blind Frog Ranch shows the Explorers going down into tunnels which show a shelf containing 4 Rocks on it.
We are just discovering how some stones (electroluminescent rocks) when contacted with an electrical charge illuminate.

This would act similar to Florescent Lighting where an electrical charge is pasted through the mineral Fluorite or Mercury in Lamps.
Tell us again what the melting point of Cadmium is? And how its crystal structure and other attributes compare to the mystery metal as measured by Eric What's-His-Name?

OP
OP
Robot

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Tell us again what the melting point of Cadmium is? And how its crystal structure and other attributes compare to the mystery metal as measured by Eric What's-His-Name?
Hi KateTheScienceNerd:
Thank you for your question.
Melting Point of Cadmium - 594.22 K (321.07 °C, 609.93 °F)

Yes...Eric did show the mineral Gallium melting in his hand as the melting point for Gallium is very low 302.9146 K (29.7646 °C, 85.5763 °F)
I thought the main problem with it being Gallium is that Gallium is a smelter product from Zinc and was not discovered until late 19th Century.
Maybe the Aztec did smelter Gallium and drilled the Rock Ore to place the refined Gallium into the rocks for transport.
"Gallium liquid expands by 3.10% when it solidifies; therefore, it should not be stored in glass or metal containers because the container may rupture when the gallium changes state."

Further Eternal Lights and Ancient Batteries Research Shows:
A Battery made from Gallium and Nickel (Ni-Ga)...would be a superior Battery than Ni-Cad.
"A novel primary or secondary battery whose active material for the negative electrode is composed of metallic gallium, gallium alloys or gallium oxide has first come into the world.
Gallium has an electrochemical equivalent of 23.24, which is smaller than those of zinc (32.70) and cadmium (56.21). This indicates that when used as an active material for the negative electrode in batteries, gallium has larger capacity per unit mass than zinc and cadmium by respective factors of ca. 1.4 and 2.4. The potential of the reaction; Ga+6OH- =GaO3 3- +3H2 O+3e- is obviously less noble than the voltage of hydrogen evolution and this means that a high-potential battery can be made. Due to the high hydrogen overvoltage of gallium, gallium ions in the solution can be precipitated as metallic gallium by electrodeposition. As a further advantage, no dendrite formation occurs during the electrodeposition unlike in the case of zinc. The high hydrogen overvoltage also contributes to the production of a battery that undergoes only limited self-discharge. What is more, gallium which has no toxicity presents few environmental problems."

Gallium as an Eternal Light:
"Light-emitting diodes (LEDs) fabricated from gallium nitride (GaN) have led to the realization of high-efficiency white solid-state lighting
. Currently, GaN white LEDs exhibit luminous efficacy greater than 150 lm W−1, and external quantum efficiencies higher than 60%.
Is gallium in light bulbs?"

Image result for gallium and light diodes
"They have been used recently to light both Buckingham Palace and the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel. They are constructed from a semiconductor material called gallium nitride (GaN); it is possible to build laboratory GaN LEDs that are up to 60% efficient – a twelve fold improvement on tungsten bulbs."

Man those early Egyptians were smart...or...Could it Be?...Ancient Aliens were involved!

I will have to change my Hypothesis!

Thanks!
Robot

Zinc Map of the World

ZincMap.png

Last edited:

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wondered when robot would bring Ancient Aliens into the discussion.

robot could be a verbal doppleganger for the curse of hoax island narrator.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread