DigIron2

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Fisher f75/1270/1266x/Radio Shack Treasure tracker/
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
012.JPG I Found a new camp today in the woods.I think it is a C.S. camp but I am not sure yet.I didn't find anything outstanding just odds and ends, but I was happy to see the eating utensils and the scabbard tip turn up.Also found a small piece of broken bayonet.I am hoping the socket portion is still there somewhere,but I will have to see. I wanted to stay till dark but I had a couple things to take care of at home literally had to drag myself away.The bad news is I killed another relic.I was scraping on the pad lock with a wire brush and the bottom crumbled on it.A bad habit I need to stop.Thanks for looking.joe

Upvote 6

TNGUNS

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2012
Evensville, Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Whites 5900, Fisher 1266x, Tesoro Eldorado, Tesoro Silver Sabre, Whites Eagle Spectrum, Teknetics G2, Teknetics T2, Vibra-Probe 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats. Sure hoping it turns out to be a C.S. camp for ya. Looking forward to the next post.

OP
OP
DigIron2

DigIron2

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Fisher f75/1270/1266x/Radio Shack Treasure tracker/
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:

swatty

Jul 3, 2014
Schuylkill County Pa.
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Quick Draw II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks DigIron, I was scanning an area of rock barricades from the war of 1812. It's also a popular camping area because of the Appalachian Trail running through. I'm wasn't sure of the age of the reed. It seems very old.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread