WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
I like your videos! That’s something BuckIdgr and I had thought about doing, but never did. I like how you introduce your pets, er, sometimes they introduce themselves. Lol. We’ve had a couple pugs in our lives. Lots of personality. Your farm finds are similar to mine. You find a lot more tableware. I wonder if maybe kids were using them to dig in the dirt? I also like when you tell what the rocks are. It gives a little variety of education to the video. Keep them coming!

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
CCB2C5EC-3536-4B96-B0CC-B5EC5C07501E.jpeg

Excellent video keep it up here’s my pug goes everywhere with me my little man.

OP
OP
OhioMetalMaven

OhioMetalMaven

Nov 6, 2021
Western Ohio
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace Apex & Garrett Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I like your videos! That’s something BuckIdgr and I had thought about doing, but never did. I like how you introduce your pets, er, sometimes they introduce themselves. Lol. We’ve had a couple pugs in our lives. Lots of personality. Your farm finds are similar to mine. You find a lot more tableware. I wonder if maybe kids were using them to dig in the dirt? I also like when you tell what the rocks are. It gives a little variety of education to the video. Keep them coming!

I love you, woman. Thanks for supporting me. I’ll get you two in a video. 😊😊 then you can work on starting a channel. There’s a great group called the treasure fam that helps YouTube detectorists network and grow. It’s a lot of fun and keeps me going. ❤️❤️

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread