🔎 UNIDENTIFIED OK guys this is out of my realm house I need a coin guy is it a 1916 or 1917!

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I was going through some of my what they called “trash” coins I called him silver history but that’s may well I thought it looking at this SLQ the more looked at the moment I staicI called him silver history but that’s may well I thought it looking at this SLQ the more looked at it I was seeing those subtle hints from 1916. If you could give me your opinion it would mean a lot I’ll let y’all know what the differences are. “While the 1916 and Type 1 1917 quarters share the same reverse design, there are subtle differences between the obverse designs used for the two years: Liberty's hair detail is slightly different; her gown drapes a bit lower and is folded alternately; and the beading on the coin's rim is cut to make room for her head.”. OK you Coin detectives out there let me know what I’m looking at I think it’s a 1916

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 94
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 51
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    762.1 KB · Views: 50
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 51
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    869 KB · Views: 46
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 53
OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Without dreams what you got left? Glad you,re doing good truth,don,t get to hot buddy.:icon_thumleft:
Hey crash good morning this summer is smothering I know it’s bad every summer but this one it’s taxing The whole time you’re out there you’re depleting water like it’s crazy and that’s in the first half hour

Upvote 1

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread