Ok i know your out there i see you on the beaches

mfc83

Feb 27, 2010
MILLSBORO,DE
Detector(s) used
FISHER 1280X ,FISHER F2,BOUNTY HUNTER IV , TESORO CUTLASS UMAX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Where are all the Delaware people i see lots of people on the beaches metal detecting all the time, seems like i am never the only one out in the cold and the wind.Coin beach has been hit and miss few trips i bring home georges then few trips i get skunked then a trip with 2 silver coins and its back to getting skunked lol need a nice little storm move things around a bit

Chicken4U2

Jul 27, 2009
Delaware
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2, Excal II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I haven't had time for detecting for quite awhile now, but I'm here. Never bothered getting a beach machine because I never had enough time, but things are slowly changing :D

Jerry Hull

May 4, 2012
Clayton, Delaware
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Greetings from Kent County! I see your post was from January 2012, but maybe your still out there. Last time I was at Rehoboth after a March noreaster I found a gold ring everyday for three days straight. Haven't been to the beach lately and have heard lots about Coin Beach, but really not sure exactly where it's located. Anyhow, if you are still detecting send me a message sometime if you are headed for the beach or up in Smyran/Clayton area. I am planning on hitting some farmland near the bay after the crops have been harvested and hopefull I'll find some colonial artifacts. I did find a 1879 US buckle and quite a few navy buckles a few years ago and I am pretty sure the area hasn't been hunted much if ever. Back then I didn't have the quality of machines being produced today so I am hoping to go back and see what I missed.

Nwyrkrolsen

Jul 19, 2012
Dover, DE
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone out there from Kent Co? I'm new to the forum and have a White's MXT Pro. Looking for some one to hunt with. I am a 58 year old woman, retired from the USAF. I have plenty of time to hunt but don't know where to go. I have done some research and have some old maps of the Leipsic and Little Creek areas. Any other ideas would be great.

jtindover

May 8, 2012
Dover , DE
Detector(s) used
minelab Equinox 600,Minelab Excalibur 2, White's M6, Detector Pro Uni-Probe headphones, Tesoro Sand Shark , Fisher F2, Tesoro Compadre 8", Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am hunt primarily the DE beaches down to Ocean City. I seem to have better luck in the water. I am sure some of you may have seen me out and about. I get out once ever 2 weeks usually.

LeBeau13

Oct 30, 2012
Delaware
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey hows it going im new new to metal detecting im in the milford area anybody close by maybe could hit up beach or land together let me know thanks

dejrt

Mar 18, 2013
Harrington
Detector(s) used
MineLab Xterra 305
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just got my first Metal Detector a few days ago. It's probably not as fancy as most, but I'd love to try it out and find some history or whatever else is hidden. I sure could use some pointers or a buddy. I'm in Harrington.

otisW

Tenderfoot
Oct 10, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just recently started I’ve only done my back yard and Rehoboth one time yesterday.

jkdjojo

Oct 19, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Coin Beach Location

Where are all the Delaware people i see lots of people on the beaches metal detecting all the time, seems like i am never the only one out in the cold and the wind.Coin beach has been hit and miss few trips i bring home georges then few trips i get skunked then a trip with 2 silver coins and its back to getting skunked lol need a nice little storm move things around a bit

Hello:
I am fairly new to metal detecting. Purchased a high end detector about one year ago. Search depth is over six feet. Great machine. I am looking for the location of Coin Beach. My wife and I are planning a trip there this coming Monday. Can someone advise me as to what it is near? Thank you. JD

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
On Delaware 1, go to the Indian River Inlet, it's in the Delaware Seashores State Park. Park near the bridge and "Coin Beach" runs for 2 miles north.

jkdjojo

Oct 19, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you! Will let the forum know if I come across anything!! Take care.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread