vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector_vpnavy.gif
Give me a break lonesomebob - you are only 29,930 days old!
killingme.gif

JoeB_OH

Dec 19, 2012
Cleveland , Ohio
Detector(s) used
Fisher F44, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Bounty Hunter Tracker 4.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hat's off to you Bob!-- You are an inspiration to me (at 54)!!
Happy Hunting & God Bless!

TheRingFinder

Bronze Member
May 22, 2013
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab - E-Trac / Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Bob - I have often wondered how long I will be able to detect. A buddy and I take an old WWII / Korean war vet out with us once in a while. He is right around 90 - though he can no longer dig the "hits" he gets. We dig them for him.............We owe him and other Vets so much!!!!!!!!

GPS53

May 17, 2009
Mercer county, Pa
Detector(s) used
Whites, XLT & V3i, TRX Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am 59 and my Dad is 79, we put in a 2 1/2 hr hunt today before he had to quit, bad knees, but he still loves to get out there.

Mackaydon

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2004
N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
On this Memorial Day weekend, I'd like to recognize another 'old timer', WW II and Korea hero and treasure hunter, Dr. Roy Roush. I've have the pleasure to have known Roy for over twenty years. They don't build many guys like this any more. Here's to you Roy and 'lonesomebob'. Keep seeking your next goal. http://www.zoominfo.com/p/Roy-Roush/391859195
Don....

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yes hats off to u ur an inspiration to all of us i wish i could have seen the finds u have gotten though out the times and many more to come

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Eighty two and still swingin a loop.

I hope to be swinging a detector at your age awesome would love to see they stuff you have scoundrel over the years

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

GMD52

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2013
Lake Champlain, Vt.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don,

My utmost respect to my elders, I have already learned a lot from you and hope to learn more in the future! HH!

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you lonesomebob as you've added to my spirt of "I'm not ready to quit for a long time"! I'm just heading for 70 in April of 2014 and with enough work on my part and some help from the good lord above I will back on the trail this August heading in for ten days of prospecting including detecting for gold. Recovering from rotary cuff surgery at the moment.

I was born in Detroit and last lived in Livonia just before the family up and left for other places, glad they took me with them but I do miss lake fishing. Real lakes I mean as reservoirs just are not the same. Loved Half Way Lake in the U.P.! Great Pike, Perch and Blue Gill fishing. Keep on swinging fella.............................63bkpkr

Happy Memorial Day to All and a Big Thanks to all the Vets, a shame the place has gone down hill after all the vets have given to keep it "The Land of the Free"!..........................63bkpkr

OP
OP
lonesomebob

lonesomebob

Jul 14, 2005
Napoleon MI 49201
Detector(s) used
Garrett
Only swingin my loop for things , am too old for girls and forgot what to do with them, the ground gets further down these days.finding people to play with at this age is hard.

Escape

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2009
On being old, I was in a grocery store and an old lady walked in and said, " when I was in my seventies I thought I was old. Now I look back and realize I was actually young." Someone asked, "how old are you?" She said, "95." It made an impact on me and how I think about my age.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread