Scrounge Wanderer

Jan 1, 2022
NOVA
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Anfibio Multi
Human Eyeball
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Why hello there people of the treasure-verse. I happened along a foundation on a strip of parkland in a town forty miles south of me and beeped a couple of vintage things. Found half a goldpan full of lead lump-o's so definitely some industry happening here. The cross is three inches long and made of lead, very crude and very cool imo. I was on a work type mission which originally brought me south today and did not have a ton of time (and had the wrong coil on my machine) so couldn't stay more than an hour but good potential, TONS of iron (its a railroad site) and found one of my favorite American coins, the V nick! I will go back another time with the right gear and slow my roll. Enjoy and I hope ya'll good fortune in your endeavors!

Attachments

• foundation.JPG
    foundation.JPG
    4.4 MB · Views: 99
  • lead.JPG
    lead.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 60
  • relics.JPG
    relics.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 60
  • lead cross.JPG
    lead cross.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 87
  • front.JPG
    front.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 85
  • back.JPG
    back.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 85
Upvote 24

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Why hello there people of the treasure-verse. I happened along a foundation on a strip of parkland in a town forty miles south of me and beeped a couple of vintage things. Found half a goldpan full of lead lump-o's so definitely some industry happening here. The cross is three inches long and made of lead, very crude and very cool imo. I was on a work type mission which originally brought me south today and did not have a ton of time (and had the wrong coil on my machine) so couldn't stay more than an hour but good potential, TONS of iron (its a railroad site) and found one of my favorite American coins, the V nick! I will go back another time with the right gear and slow my roll. Enjoy and I hope ya'll good fortune in your endeavors!
That's a cool looking cross, the V nickel is a nice one.
Well done 👏

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very Cool!!! Congrats!!!

OP
Scrounge Wanderer

Scrounge Wanderer

Jan 1, 2022
NOVA
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Anfibio Multi
Human Eyeball
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Great finds! What town were you in? Just curious, as I grew up mostly on the Western Slope.
Thanks, I was in Ridgway, just a little 'in between' place near old rail line. It was my first day at the Longmont IBM plant when the 911 disaster occured so have a connection to Longmont, always liked it there livedin Broomfield a few years

Last edited:

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus's have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great FINDS !!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread