resized gun2.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 3,292
Upvote 0

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice find. Is the cylinder missing or is just removed? I wouldn't have told him anything about the house either, you know how those northerners are. :wink: I just thought of one of the best compliments I've received. A gentlemen from the south told me I was "allright, in fact if the north and south were still fighting and I was down there he wouldn't shoot me".

OP
OP
Z

zztop357

Jun 9, 2007
WSD Yes it is a nice gun. The parts to fix it will be under $100.00 too. I think the holster is worth that.

OP
OP
Z

zztop357

Jun 9, 2007
Digginthepast, The cylinder is missing.I think it is a 6 shot though. It was in the holster when found so I kinda wonder if some *hung* up their gun?
As for not shooting you ;D That was a compliment :D I have a bil from Detroit and hes not too bad.LOL Besides that good manners and friendship are Nationwide. ;D
zztop

ink-a-alot

Dec 14, 2008
East Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
zztop357 said:
Digginthepast, The cylinder is missing.I think it is a 6 shot though. It was in the holster when found so I kinda wonder if some *hung* up their gun?
As for not shooting you ;D That was a compliment :D I have a bil from Detroit and hes not too bad.LOL Besides that good manners and friendship are Nationwide. ;D
zztop
Duzz your pistol have a picture of a hoot owl on it..

OP
OP
Z

zztop357

Jun 9, 2007
Most of the people here don't even like other people from Arkansas.....They want the tourist to come in leave their money and go home ??? I mentioned something about not seeing any Blacks or Hispanics there :icon_scratch: I was informed that they wouldn't be welcome there.This kind of prejudice is very upsetting to me. I was brought up to see people NOT skin color or handicaps. My Mom and Dad would roll over in their graves if they knew this :o I had several ask about my ancestors.......I always say" I don;t know what my ancestors did...Do you?"
There are still some prejudiced people in this world and they can be any race or any religion .
God bless and HH. zztop. P.S. It was close to 69F. here today!

Tank69

Silver Member
May 5, 2009
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:icon_thumright: awsome find ,get a new cylinder for it an enjoy it .Iver johnson actualy started off building peddle bikes

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread