Renerio Cenabre

Nov 13, 2018
Cavite
Detector(s) used
Makro Jeohunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good day,

We have sites that is an old Japanese camp, according to our old Friend he was one of the person captured by Japanese and they helped the Japanese in bringing boxes to the area. They manually carry the boxes when 3 six by six trucks can not go to the remote place where the camp situated. When we surveyed the area there are several signs and symbols in the area are found. We found stone maps but don't have any treasure inside. Now we need a good GPR that can penetrate a great depth because in my analysis there must be a tunnel in the area. If you have GPR we are willing to be your Partner.

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good day,

We have sites that is an old Japanese camp, according to our old Friend he was one of the person captured by Japanese and they helped the Japanese in bringing boxes to the area. They manually carry the boxes when 3 six by six trucks can not go to the remote place where the camp situated. When we surveyed the area there are several signs and symbols in the area are found. We found stone maps but don't have any treasure inside. Now we need a good GPR that can penetrate a great depth because in my analysis there must be a tunnel in the area. If you have GPR we are willing to be your Partner.
Interesting story, Renerio. Is there any reason to believe what was in the boxes is still there?
Thank you for sharing.

OP
OP
R

Renerio Cenabre

Nov 13, 2018
Cavite
Detector(s) used
Makro Jeohunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The old man said it maybe burried at the area, he can not pinpoint where that is why we need a good equipment that could find that boxes... I believe also there are separate digging area in this place because of the stone maps that we broke

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The old man said it maybe burried at the area, he can not pinpoint where that is why we need a good equipment that could find that boxes... I believe also there are separate digging area in this place because of the stone maps that we broke
good luck with your search. Someone on here with GPR may be interested; Keep us posted.

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In 1945, there were still 350,000 Japanese soldiers still in the Philippines. At this point the Japanese supply lines were depleted, but it still measures in the 10,000 of tons of supplies per day to support an army that size, so yeah, there were a lot of animals, trucks and people moving around these boxes of supplies that the locals observed, but they weren't gold and silver.

These were supplies to support an army, any plundered gold and riches had long left the Philippines to support the war effort.

Yamishita's gold in the Philippines is an implausible legend anyway. The US started their island hoping campaign several years earlier before taking back the Philippines, first taking islands such as Guam, Solomons, Guadacanal, the Marianas Islands, the Gilbert Islands, Peleliu Islands, so on and so forth, giving the Japanese years of advance warning that we were coming and couldn't be stopped. So to say they were "caught by surprise" at our rapid advance and had to thus bury any gold is complete myth.

Also, at that point in the war, Japan was almost bankrupt, they weren't holing up vast deposits of plundered gold on a foreign island that is 1750 miles away from Japan, loot that was desperately needed for the war effort.

Here's a good read on why legends of treasure persist in the Philippines: https://www.rappler.com/voices/thought-leaders/142197-general-yamashita-treasure/

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

Renerio Cenabre

Nov 13, 2018
Cavite
Detector(s) used
Makro Jeohunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In 1945, there were still 350,000 Japanese soldiers still in the Philippines. At this point the Japanese supply lines were depleted, but it still measures in the 10,000 of tons of supplies per day to support an army that size, so yeah, there were a lot of animals, trucks and people moving around these boxes of supplies that the locals observed, but they weren't gold and silver.

These were supplies to support an army, any plundered gold and riches had long left the Philippines to support the war effort.

Yamishita's gold in the Philippines is an implausible legend anyway. The US started their island hoping campaign several years earlier before taking back the Philippines, first taking islands such as Guam, Solomons, Guadacanal, the Marianas Islands, the Gilbert Islands, Peleliu Islands, so on and so forth, giving the Japanese years of advance warning that we were coming and couldn't be stopped. So to say they were "caught by surprise" at our rapid advance and had to thus bury any gold is complete myth.

Also, at that point in the war, Japan was almost bankrupt, they weren't holing up vast deposits of plundered gold on a foreign island that is 1750 miles away from Japan, loot that was desperately needed for the war effort.

Here's a good read on why legends of treasure persist in the Philippines: https://www.rappler.com/voices/thought-leaders/142197-general-yamashita-treasure/
It may seems a myth to you Sir but believe it or not many of our neighbors has recovered some of the deposit and some of it is in very shallow depth. We have a Friend very close to our family and the only way of living is by plowing a field, when he accidentally hit one box full of gold bars, I have also a close friend which is my classmate since elementary, they also accidentally found a box with gold bars when they renovate their old house occupied the Japanese during World War 2.

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It may seems a myth to you Sir but believe it or not many of our neighbors has recovered some of the deposit and some of it is in very shallow depth. We have a Friend very close to our family and the only way of living is by plowing a field, when he accidentally hit one box full of gold bars, I have also a close friend which is my classmate since elementary, they also accidentally found a box with gold bars when they renovate their old house occupied the Japanese during World War 2.

It appears you didn't read the article I linked to... Everyone knows an uncle or old timer who found some gold bars there, problem is, there's never been any verifiable recoveries of anything significant. Lots of faked videos and pictures though to entice investors.

Good luck in your search. You might just turn up some of the most desired C-rations, canned Peaches!

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
I would say just go and rent or buy a GPR if you really need one and can not find some one with a GPR.

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would say just go and rent or buy a GPR if you really need one and can not find some one with a GPR.
No, no, they need foreign partners (read investors) my friend. All of these requests have that in common.

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Makes sense to get someone that knows how to read them so as to not miss it

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Don,t forget the New Guinea campaign! The entire objective of McArthur there was to lay the basis for his return to the Philippines.Japanese knew that,knew that McArthur,s victory in New Guinea spelled doom for the Japanese in the Philippines.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread