Old razor handle?

Trapper340

Aug 21, 2016
Lebanon missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I first pulled it up I thought it was a center punch that was busted. After cleaning it up it's threaded on the end. IMG_20170427_174405358_HDR.jpg
It's about 2 1/2 long, 1/4 dia.

longcut

Oct 16, 2012
Misipy
Detector(s) used
X Terra 505 and Vaquero
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
sounds right ,, but I had a magnifying glass that had a handle like that ..... years ago

Upvote 0

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found a piece like that in an old toolbox I think it is a broken tool handle or a handle that could have been used on different tools kind of a multi use handle.Pretty sure it was from a home tool kit with a little hammer head and other tools.

Upvote 0

SkaBa

Jul 26, 2014
CenTex
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found a piece like that in an old toolbox I think it is a broken tool handle or a handle that could have been used on different tools kind of a multi use handle.Pretty sure it was from a home tool kit with a little hammer head and other tools.

Agree. Thought of small hammer head when I first saw it.

Upvote 0

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
My dad had one with a small hammer head that screwed onto the end. When I was in high school shop, we made one just like it as a shop project. My dads was a little claw hammer, the one I made was a ball-peen hammer. Probably still around someplace, if only I knew where to look.

Upvote 0

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
I take the above back, the hammer handle I'm thinking of was longer, probably 6 inches, looking at the size again, I think it's a razor handle also.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread