Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here ya go. Couple of degrees warmer than yesterday morning at least. Hope you get a bad sunburn down there in Florida, haha!
2-1aaa.jpg

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's a cold one. Little different this winter here in Colorado. What I saw going on in Texas, sure was making a mess of everything. Don't think I'd like being around any of that. Today was lots of sunshine and close to forty which felt like a heatwave.

OP
OP
RGINN

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was up to 19 yesterday and I told the wife thank goodness it's warmed up. We consider 30 T-shirt weather here. I used to work in the fields in Oklahoma when it would be up and over a 100 all day long with no problem. Anymore, we go somewhere it's over 80 and we can't handle it, haha!

fyrffytr1

Gold Member
Mar 5, 2010
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was up to 19 yesterday and I told the wife thank goodness it's warmed up. We consider 30 T-shirt weather here. I used to work in the fields in Oklahoma when it would be up and over a 100 all day long with no problem. Anymore, we go somewhere it's over 80 and we can't handle it, haha!
I am just the opposite. It only got to 55 here today and I kept my butt in the house. Give me warmth!

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gonna be 53° here today and that should feel rather nice for a change. Tomorrow I'm gonna get an early start in the week for a trip to Carlsbad NM. It'll be in the 60s in Albuquerque Sunday and in Carlsbad it's a forecast of lots of sun and a high of 73. I'm probably gonna sweat down there, but I definitely will do some driving with the window down.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread