One Indian and my buddy found a 1843 Seated Half Dime, two other silvers and Indian

treblehunter

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He kicked my butt, just goes to show, they are big fields. His coil went over it first, I'm happy for him and excited for me. (Could be more) we had a great time hunting in a snow storm. He found a 1912 wheat too. His Indian is a 1892, didn't get the dates on his Merc and Rosie?
His fingers and my toes are so cold! :-)
My Indian is a 1904! :-)
Enjoy the pix
HH & GL
Brad

More pix from the knee

1453059928818.jpg
1453060157829.jpg
1453060209301.jpg
1453060231621.jpg

Upvote 22
OP
OP
treblehunter

treblehunter

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice coinage!
Thanks

If my digging friend got a trifecta, and a half dime, while I got zip, I don't know if I would be his good luck charm any more. lol.
When you hunt with George/Vino you come to terms that some people have a horseshoe up their butt and you learn that it is nice to enjoy their excitement too. It hurts a little but I really believe that some day they will have to endure a hot streak of mine. I truly am happy for my buddy's good fortune and being part of it, it's the next best thing.

Well done Brad. Silver in NJ in January... NICE. Excellent assortment too. Best of luck!

PS: Sorry about Vino catching you cheating on him!
Keep it in mind Tom, there are no snapping turtles in those fields. You could bring the Mafia up to steal the silver out from under my coil, lol

Great !! I love that seated half dime, still on my bucket list. Congratulations and happy hunting
It is a sweet find, I found two of them so far myself
Thanks

Very nice finds congrats and there's always more
Thanks Trap, I believe there is more there, 1843 is not that far from my Capped silver I still have on my bucket list
20 degrees F feel like 6 I'm going out in a while to pick up where I we left off.

Looks like a nice batch of finds.
Thanks, looked good in my buddies hand!

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
Very Good Outing and Nice when you can share and laugh about later, Congrads to both on the treasures!... Stay warm Brad, the cold is here...

OP
OP
treblehunter

treblehunter

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
treblehunter

treblehunter

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ahhhh, I was wondering if it was snowin' by you!!! Nice digs. That field has a lot of potential come spring (wink). I got out yesterday for an hour and glad I did since it's looking like this is it.
If I can dig in that dirt, I don't care how cold it is. I was out there for 3 hours, just discovered I found something I never found before, look for my next thread "just when you think you've seen everything"

"Addiction" = "obsession" ;)
"obsession" = "addiction"

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Obsession=addiction =MD'ing FUN!!! :sly:

Top Member Reactions