Online Treasure

Nov 15, 2021
There is a lot of online treasure. Especially considering the finds being made overseas, and their sale here. The first picture is of a lot of 5 coins posted on ebay as Ottoman types, and if you collect those the price was ok. The coins are diminutive but rare. There was one coin which was different, I could see, and it was mis - oriented. It was a very nice find, a rare medieval type with Saint Blasius. There are many of those coins but some rare types and this is a goody, worth way more than the lot price. I have purchased from Ukraine now 3 times, and the mail is very slow getting here but has made it.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    206.6 KB · Views: 89
  • pt18mm6gr.JPG
    pt18mm6gr.JPG
    268.2 KB · Views: 49
Upvote 5

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is a lot of online treasure. Especially considering the finds being made overseas, and their sale here. The first picture is of a lot of 5 coins posted on ebay as Ottoman types, and if you collect those the price was ok. The coins are diminutive but rare. There was one coin which was different, I could see, and it was mis - oriented. It was a very nice find, a rare medieval type with Saint Blasius. There are many of those coins but some rare types and this is a goody, worth way more than the lot price. I have purchased from Ukraine now 3 times, and the mail is very slow getting here but has made it.
Cool!!! Very Interesting!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread