Only Serious Louisiana Treasure Hunters

nofd1977

Tenderfoot
Jul 16, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Johnny i am new to Metairie but have lived in New Orleans all my 42 years. I always did want to get into treasure or relic hunting with my little girl who loves to go detecting but we only go to city park for lack of knowledge for any other prospects. i know i speak for most when i say any knowledge is greatly appreciated.

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh my...... God Bless you and your family “Troop” He knows what that means.........

vjmelancon35

Tenderfoot
Mar 7, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Godspeed, Johnny. I bet you’re swapping military stories with battle buddies...and treasure hunting stories with Lafitte.

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think most of us were in the same boat. Katrina was a ***** from hell. They say what does not kill only makes us stronger.

God bless us all.

Johnny
I feel your pains, best of luck to you and hope you find the treasures that you deserve.

Arnaud

Aug 13, 2020
Louisiana
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello there! I am a french photographer leaving in Louisiana (New Orleans), I would like to meet treasure Hunter to discover a little bit more about this hobby.
Are there any Clubs, associations I could reach out to?
I am new in this world but would love to know more, I wish I had met Johnny who seemed to be the expert ;(
Thank you very much,
Best

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello there! I am a french photographer leaving in Louisiana (New Orleans), I would like to meet treasure Hunter to discover a little bit more about this hobby.
Are there any Clubs, associations I could reach out to?
I am new in this world but would love to know more, I wish I had met Johnny who seemed to be the expert ;(
Thank you very much,
Best

Yeah Johnny was a good man he help me with a lot I have a feeling that is no longer with us and I hope I?m wrong wrong

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread