Ordered my legend yesterday and it arrived today with the Pro Pack.

Sandog

Bronze Member
Nov 27, 2017
Treasure coast
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulations, good decision. There are several very informative posts in this forum, and a couple of great video recommendations (see Terry Solomon's posts). And I kind of think we're all still in a learning phase every time we take it out. Good hunting!

oldkoot

Jan 18, 2017
in the Tucson AZ area now
Detector(s) used
Garrett Axiom
Garrett GM 24K
2-Nokta/Macro Legend Pro Pack
Simplex Plus
Xterra 705
x2 quest X Pointer Max - my favorite
Fisher F Pulse
Nokta Pulse Dive 2in1 kit
Garrett AT Pro (not Used)
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Congratulations, good decision. There are several very informative posts in this forum, and a couple of great video recommendations (see Terry Solomon's posts). And I kind of think we're all still in a learning phase every time we take it out. Good hunting!
No doubt about that one we are all new to the Legend so we are all learning it together

nuggetshooter323

Jul 22, 2005
Colorado Springs
Detector(s) used
The Legend, Anfibio Equinox 900, Gold Kruzer, XP Deus, ORX, Tesoro Tejon, Whites GMT, Falcon MD20, XP MI-6, Fisher F-Pulse, Pulse Dive, Vibra Probe, UniProbe.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
where can i find Terry Solomons posts? I tried searching him as member name. no luck
Take a look at Paystreak Superfreak's videos on YouTube. He's got more hours on the Legend than anybody. Terry definitely knows his stuff but for the last several month's Paystreak has been posting five or six video's a day on the Legend and the Deus II.

Sandog

Bronze Member
Nov 27, 2017
Treasure coast
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
where can i find Terry Solomons posts? I tried searching him as member name. no luck

This is the video that Garry Mueller at Treasure Coast Metal Detectors recommended when I bought my Legend from them, and the one I was referring to as recommended by Terry in one of his posts as well. I found this one really helpful in getting started. Hope you enjoy your Legend as much as I have.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread