Our 2018 ANNUAL FINDS--only 4 months late!

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
BuckleBoy

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Freakin Awesome. You all never disappoint year after year with amazing steady finds. Thanks for sharing Will. You are living in the history area now. Hope life is well for you and the Mrs's.

thank you so much my friend! All is going well. I’m trying to decide if I want to keep writing for WE Treasures now that they’ve moved all online. Was sad to hear that as I used to look forward to each issue arriving in my mailbox. Will see what the future brings. Maybe I’ll send a couple to AD for a change.

Best Wishes,

Buck

devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
BB, I said it once, and I'll say it again, I can't stand a showoff! Lol Congrats to you on some Great finds and saves of our CW History. 2018 was a stellar year for yall. I too hope that you are all healed up after your accident. Continued Success to you and Thanks for sharing this piece of History with us. Stay at it.

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thank you so much my friend! All is going well. I’m trying to decide if I want to keep writing for WE Treasures now that they’ve moved all online. Was sad to hear that as I used to look forward to each issue arriving in my mailbox. Will see what the future brings. Maybe I’ll send a couple to AD for a change.

Best Wishes,

Buck

It is better in my opinion to be published in print then in an archived internet search.Books and magazines are becoming rarer. We are glad though when members share their finds here. Hope you continue to share with this online community.
Cheers.

OP
OP
BuckleBoy

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Always.

It is better in my opinion to be published in print then in an archived internet search.Books and magazines are becoming rarer. We are glad though when members share their finds here. Hope you continue to share with this online community.
Cheers.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread