Apr 1, 2021
Illinois
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Denise-Nokta Legend/Garrett Apex Nox600
Bob-AT Max/ Nox800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So we got out today to a local park we hadn't been to and revisited one we had kinda wrote off. We found more clad in one day than we found all year! I got my first dollar coin, Sacagawea. Bob scored the silver dime almost immediately. At the park we wrote off, we were amazed at what we missed. We were really just learning then. Bob got the half penny necklace that I thought was really cool. I got the huge silver token thing. I thought it was a zoo souvenir and threw it across the field at Bob. I went over while he was checking it out and saw writing on the edge. Wow! It's silver!! We found a bunch of wheats and a small car lot too. I thought the 200 grain thing was gun related as this area was built to house Winchester workers back in the day but the only match I found was an apothecary weight. Stuff does get around! What a fun day! Hope you all had a good one too!!

Attachments

• 20220905_203903.jpg
    20220905_203903.jpg
    726.2 KB · Views: 152
  • 20220905_182551.jpg
    20220905_182551.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 102
  • 20220905_181733.jpg
    20220905_181733.jpg
    1,018.4 KB · Views: 113
  • 20220905_183044.jpg
    20220905_183044.jpg
    979.5 KB · Views: 111
  • 20220905_182019.jpg
    20220905_182019.jpg
    344.6 KB · Views: 108
  • 20220905_181827.jpg
    20220905_181827.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 107
  • 20220905_182944.jpg
    20220905_182944.jpg
    182.6 KB · Views: 93
Upvote 22

Florida Finder

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2020
Southern States of America
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
AT Max
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
So we got out today to a local park we hadn't been to and revisited one we had kinda wrote off. We found more clad in one day than we found all year! I got my first dollar coin, Sacagawea. Bob scored the silver dime almost immediately. At the park we wrote off, we were amazed at what we missed. We were really just learning then. Bob got the half penny necklace that I thought was really cool. I got the huge silver token thing. I thought it was a zoo souvenir and threw it across the field at Bob. I went over while he was checking it out and saw writing on the edge. Wow! It's silver!! We found a bunch of wheats and a small car lot too. I thought the 200 grain thing was gun related as this area was built to house Winchester workers back in the day but the only match I found was an apothecary weight. Stuff does get around! What a fun day! Hope you all had a good one too!!
Goodness gracious you cleaned up! Congratulations!

dig deeper now

Jul 10, 2013
fulltiming rv'er anywhere in the 48 states
Detector(s) used
Safari MINELAB, minelab pin pointer,lesche left sided teeth ,Lowe's short shovel,12'' sand scoop 5x9 in. 2900 battery
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice HAUL, keep going there is more to find out there. Happy Hunting

RatherBeDigging

Jun 16, 2020
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Started with a Minelab xterra 505. Then Equinox 600 with stock coil, xl coil and sinper coil depending on circumstances. Now use a manticore.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
silver token was that park giving you its seal 🦭 of approval.

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome!!! Congrats!!!

jewelerguy

Gold Member
Jun 28, 2011
Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
L

Lenrac2

Silver Member
Apr 1, 2021
Illinois
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Denise-Nokta Legend/Garrett Apex Nox600
Bob-AT Max/ Nox800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Joe-Dirt

Silver Member
Jan 18, 2018
Central Massachusetts
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab equinox 800, Manticore & XP Deus II , 2 Garrett carrots, Minelab find 35 pin pointer, NX6 shovel , 31” Lesche shovel, whites digmaster, Lesche hand trowel, 3-5 gallon buckets full of crappola
Primary Interest:
Other
I think it’s safe to say that spot looks un-detected, the clad looks like a day in the dry sand at a beach!! Great job!

billb

Silver Member
Sep 23, 2010
New York
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2,,silver sabre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Outstanding
Very nice congratulations

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions