P. C. Bicknell -- "A Rock Cabin in a Cave"

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man seriously, just be true to your words and leave this place. For real
you do know i own one of these only few remaining Rare & early August 22 1895 Arizona Gazette newspaper in near mint condition,

Last edited:

Juiced8

Aug 23, 2022
you do know i own one of these Rare & early August 22 1895 Arizona Gazette newspaper in near mint condition,right . it says who is looking for the mine and list P.C. Bicknell by name, so he did not right the part in the paper .Fact .! do you have a 1895 paper ? , if not , open your mind and think about it ..in fact, i have copies of the 3 other papers that have been listed on other sites ..
Dude 99% of the garbage that comes out of your mouth is a lie, just be a man of your word for once in your life. and don't let the doorknob hit ya where the good Lord split ya.

Juiced8

Aug 23, 2022
I am just a person who has read all your BS sorcerer wizardry posts and your constant posts on how you are leaving for good, and yet here you are. Girl don't go away mad, girl just go away. :)

Clay Diggins

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2010
The Great Southwest
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
The other thing he (and Sieber) got wrong - that most early writers of that incident got wrong - is that the Native Americans who were killed were Apache - they were not, they were Yavapai. Back then it was pretty common in the southwest for most Native American's who had not yet agreed to live on a reservation to be considered "Apache" whether they were or weren't - people didn't generally give a damn - they just wanted them gone one way or another :(.

John Bourke gives a detailed account of this massacre in his journals.
Nonsense and made up fluff.
The Yavapai were and are Apache. The area you are writing about was never part of the Yavapai nation.

The Apache are an ethnic group of Athabaskan invaders that entered the southwest between 500 and 700 years ago. Yavapai, Navajo, Jicarilla, Chiricahua, Lipan, Warm Springs, Kiowa, Mescalaro, and several other tribes are Apache.

The native southwestern tribes such as Pima, Papago, Ute, Hopi, Hohokam, Zuni and Taoan were, and are, easily distinguished from the Apache both in appearance, language and culture.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread