Pancho Villa treasure

BZN-es

Jan 25, 2020
Zaragoza
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Every week I will post a part of the way to Pancho Villa's treasure. These are my personal studies and research on the location of one of Pancho Villa's treasures. Whoever wishes can follow them.
The first stage: The route begins from "Tortas el Rodeo" in Hidalgo del Parral, Mexico. We head north along the Camino a Villa Escobedo to the ruins of Minas nuevos, where the path separates. They are about 6650 meters.

Attachments

• Primera etapa del tesoro de Pancho Villa.jpg
    Primera etapa del tesoro de Pancho Villa.jpg
    226.6 KB · Views: 308
Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Good Luck in your adventure! :icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
BZN-es

BZN-es

Jan 25, 2020
Zaragoza
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The second stage: From the new Mines to San Antonio del Potrero it is 3900 meters or 2.41 miles.The asphalt road ends here.

Segunda etapa 2.jpg Segunda etapa..jpg

Attachments

• Segunda etapa 3900 m..jpg
    Segunda etapa 3900 m..jpg
    204.1 KB · Views: 209
OP
OP
BZN-es

BZN-es

Jan 25, 2020
Zaragoza
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Third stage. From San Antonio del Potrero to Torreón to the north is 8,600 meters (5.3 miles). This is where the good road ends.

Tercera etapa 2.jpg

Tercera etapa 8600 m..jpg

OP
OP
BZN-es

BZN-es

Jan 25, 2020
Zaragoza
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fourth stage. From Torreón to Arroyo Grande 8000 meters (5 miles).

Cuarta etapa.jpg

Cuarta etapa 3.jpg

Cuarta etapa 4.jpg

Attachments

• Cuarta etapa.jpg
    Cuarta etapa.jpg
    220.4 KB · Views: 200
OP
OP
BZN-es

BZN-es

Jan 25, 2020
Zaragoza
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fifth stage: from Arroyo Grande to "The Back of Godzilla" 6500 meters ( 4,2 miles ).

Quinta etapa 1, 6500 m. ( 4,2 millas ).jpg

Quinta etapa 2.jpg

Quinta etapa 3.jpg

Quinta etapa 4.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
BZN-es

BZN-es

Jan 25, 2020
Zaragoza
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Stage Six: From "Godzilla's Back" (5), descend to the bottom of the canyon to point 6 (470 meters or 0.29 miles).

Sexta etapa 1.jpg

Sexta etapa 2.jpg

The next stage is the last.

OP
OP
BZN-es

BZN-es

Jan 25, 2020
Zaragoza
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Seventh last stage. From point 6 head south for about 500 meters (0.31 miles). Before the canyon splits in two, look for the entrance to an old gold mine or cave. Probably the entrance is covered with stones.

7 etapa 1.jpg

7 etapa 2.jpg

7 etapa 3.jpg

OP
OP
BZN-es

BZN-es

Jan 25, 2020
Zaragoza
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello guys!
after a few months break, today I did a new treasure hunt of Pancho Villa, Parral, Mexico. Someone found the gold. There are no more gold signals in this place! I hope to get notice from those who have found the gold, but this is unlikely. I also want to tell those who have plans to seek it out that the case is over. There are still the places I have indicated in the USA, where I expect to find native gold or gold coins. Regards.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Hi there. I'm new to this site.

I'm sharing this information because I think this could be an amazing adventure for someone, or all of us.

My great uncle is Pancho Villa. My grandfather's aunt, Maria Laz Corral, was the only legal wife of Pancho.

I've heard stories of Pancho while I was growing up through my other uncles, cousins, etc.

It wasn't until I was finishing college that I remembered a story that my uncle told me.

He said his best friend crossed the border illegally in the area of Columbus, NM. To hide from the border patrol he snuck into the mountains and found a cave. In the morning, he saw two skeletons and a chest, freaked out, and ran away. In reading some books about Pancho, he would routinely get two soldiers to help him carry a chest, hide it, shoot them so he was the only person that knew where the treasure was.

I know, it's pretty vague but I do trust the story. I just don't know where to start on this journey. Pancho is family. I can provide other proof that he would visit my grandfather's house in Gran Morelos to rest his men and horses.

So, who is up for finding his treasure? Could be awesome or just an amazing adventure.

I'm new to this so feel free to email me through this site or call/text me 719-200-8417.

We can work out the details.

Rich

If you are looking for two men to carry a chest of gold , I'm not interested in being one of them! :laughing7:

Welcome to TreasureNet.

KANACKI

Bronze Member
Mar 1, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi there. I'm new to this site.

I'm sharing this information because I think this could be an amazing adventure for someone, or all of us.

My great uncle is Pancho Villa. My grandfather's aunt, Maria Laz Corral, was the only legal wife of Pancho.

I've heard stories of Pancho while I was growing up through my other uncles, cousins, etc.

It wasn't until I was finishing college that I remembered a story that my uncle told me.

He said his best friend crossed the border illegally in the area of Columbus, NM. To hide from the border patrol he snuck into the mountains and found a cave. In the morning, he saw two skeletons and a chest, freaked out, and ran away. In reading some books about Pancho, he would routinely get two soldiers to help him carry a chest, hide it, shoot them so he was the only person that knew where the treasure was.

I know, it's pretty vague but I do trust the story. I just don't know where to start on this journey. Pancho is family. I can provide other proof that he would visit my grandfather's house in Gran Morelos to rest his men and horses.

So, who is up for finding his treasure? Could be awesome or just an amazing adventure.

I'm new to this so feel free to email me through this site or call/text me 719-200-8417.

We can work out the details.

Rich

Hola amigo

There is an old saying "where there is treasure evil is never far away."

The first thing I would not do is post your direct contact number in a forum on treasure hunting or any forum for that matter. Because treasure amigo can attract saints and sinners and everything in between. It would be best to ask people to PM through this website and and talk to potential partners....To week out the crazies....

I say potential as even some of my best friends I would never ask. It takes a certain person with skills honesty loyalty and integrity to work with.

Not just anyone as it would be no fun being the third skeleton in that cave amigo?

Kanacki

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Hola amigo

The first thing I would not do is post your direct contact number in a forum on treasure hunting or any forum for that matter. Because treasure amigo can attract saints and sinners and everything in between. It would be best to ask people to PM through this website and and talk to potential partners....To week out the crazies....

I say potential as even some of my best friends I would never ask. It takes a certain person with skills honesty loyalty and integrity to work with.

Not just anyone as it would be no fun being the third skeleton in that cave amigo?

Kanacki

That said, the phone number leads to a "Motion Picture and Video Production business"

On the other hand, it is alleged here in southern NM that Villa is directly connected to a large and old pre-Anglo treasure cave. All I've heard is, "He had a map," and also that Emil Lewis Holmdahl may have been involved. Holmdahl, like Villa, is an interesting figure.

richpraytor

Feb 25, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Kanacki,

Yes, I learned my lesson. I deleted the original post.

And I DM'd you as well.

You are a wise person.

Rich

Hola amigo

Kanacki

richpraytor

Feb 25, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That said, the phone number leads to a "Motion Picture and Video Production business"

On the other hand, it is alleged here in southern NM that Villa is directly connected to a large and old pre-Anglo treasure cave. All I've heard is, "He had a map," and also that Emil Lewis Holmdahl may have been involved. Holmdahl, like Villa, is an interesting figure.

Hi sdcfia,

I happen to run a production company. Mostly corporate video production, commercials, web ads, etc.

I'm not looking to exploit this topic at all.

Rich

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread