Paranormal and treasure hunting

angel_09

Jul 8, 2005
Paranormal often refers to 'outside the normal sensory perceptions', and in some Asian countries, people believe and rely on it in regards to their special activity, such as treasure hunting.
There are some instances, (in the Philippines for example) prior to starting a treasure project, treasure hunters consult spirits whom they believe guarding the treasures. With the help of a medium who (according to them) can contact these spirits directly, offer foods, prayer and other rituals to appease the spirit in helping them to recover any treasures. But most of the time (as far as I know) no one has ever succesful in retrieving any treasures with this unconventional procedure, and with negative results, the mediums were always blamed or the guardian spirit were also suspected and blamed by moving the treasure in other place.
Sometimes, even some group members were also blamed because they do not have a 'pure heart' which didn't meet the spirit satisfaction.
I'm not sure if this practice is also prevalent in Western and European countries.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:D It's not... WESTERN "point of view" is DIFFERENT from EASTERN "point of view". :read2: On the other hand... maybe INDIGENOUS Native Americans do this; DUNNO. :dontknow: :read2:

OP
OP
A

angel_09

Jul 8, 2005
I think in treasure hunting, T. hunting tools must be used, not spirits.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:icon_thumleft: ;D YEP! Today, "investors" could do this, by hiring a TALENTED Remote Viewer to "view" certain GPS "points of interest" per RV "protocols" and report back to the "investigative committee" what is seen. Then, the "company" could secure necessary "documents", licenses, tools, etc. to be successful in this endeavor. ;D :wink: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: Coffee? ;D 8) (SUNNY!).

OP
OP
A

angel_09

Jul 8, 2005
RV in the real sense is not practice in some Asian countries such as Phil.. What they claim is they made contact and talk to spirits of dead person and ask information about the location of any treasure. This is done thru the help of the so called 'medium' who acts as mediator between the living and dead. But I've never seen someone succesful with it...and circulating stories about such recoveries were all but rumors....

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Yes... focus on "ASIAN" countries such as Phil., India, VietNam, etc. will find MUCH gold, silver, etc. in religious shrines, especially BUDDHIST ones. HOWEVER, these are HOLY places guarded by monks, and SPIRITS! :o Just try to steal a GOLD Buddha... HA! MOST spirits there will NOT help bc "they" know the sacredness of the place OR... the "worth" is DIFFERENT (NOT as valued). HOWEVER... were BUDDHIST shrines "looted" in VietNam War? Dunno... :dontknow:

OP
OP
A

angel_09

Jul 8, 2005
There was this golden budha retrieved by Roxas in Baguio city, which created 'stir' in treasure hunting world. I'm not sure if that was from Thailand or Vietnam. :dontknow:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread