PARANORMAL EXPERIENCES

Apr 17, 2014
Tartarus Dorsa mountains
Primary Interest:
Other
All that thought that goes into disembodied voices leads me right down that rabbit hole of conspiracy about the Russians and Aliens...
1. Aliens need gold for the spaceships heat shield like our space shuttle does.
2. Germany begins reverse technology of downed Alien Space craft.
3. Germany loses war and Russia takes over reverse technology.
4. Governor Jesse Ventura exposes cloaking invisibility from the FBI/CIA been going on for years.
5. Russia cloaks space craft and people to come to colorado and all over to steal gold...
I am not aware of gold in the space shuttle thermal protection system. I handled some of those tiles back in engineering college, ceramics, the issue was adhesive failures. Gold is heavy and conducts heat well. 2 bad things for a space craft heat shield. But it does make some good conspiracy :)

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nothing paranormal here. Been hunting a 2000 acre site with several old homesites and cemeteries on it. Every now and then I feel like I'm being watched but that's probably my own hypervigilance.

Attachments

• 20211231_100848.jpg
    20211231_100848.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 34
  • 20211231_122815.jpg
    20211231_122815.jpg
    836.4 KB · Views: 35

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FloodcityTom great story thanks for sharing !!

Florida Finder

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2020
Southern States of America
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
AT Max
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Alright lets get right down do it!!??? Has anybody ever heard or saw something off the beaten path that just didnt fit while hunting for goods.
You absolutely feel a sense of company everywhere in that town. At first I thought it was high altitude sickness but after four years there you always feel like there is alot going on. Now the history of the area is 10,000 mines in 1852 or so and alot of disgruntled workers who thought they were lied to back in New York about getting rich cause you could be killed for stealing gold from the mine you worked for in fact some mines made you work naked or so they say...
But I never went back after hearing about a tragedy of a teenage boy who swears he was pushed off the roof of a cabin up there.
Syd I’ll be honest with you. There was one time that I was detecting one of my fort sites and thought my left arm was tugged at followed by a spit in my face. It was almost as if the soldiers that manned the fort did not want me digging. I can’t say for sure it was paranormal but I had no explanation for it.
My good friend lives on the site so I mentioned my experiences to him. He then shared a photo taken on a game camera in his yard. It appears to be a female in 1830s garb. The same period as the fort. You be the judge!
11AFC195-278C-462F-867D-82ED08B0CEFE.jpeg

Ohiogoldfever

Oct 15, 2020
Dayton Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have really enjoyed these story’s guys. Our world is endlessly complex and science would be very arrogant to think they’ve figured the half of it. Quantum physics has all but proven multiple dimensions and sounds like the possibility of one also means the possibility of endless layers of dimensions.

Have you ever wondered what happens to time once we’ve passed through it.... what happens to that moment that’s now behind us? Pretty crazy possibles.

I took a tour of a 1700’s prison in South Carolina. That place was heavy with death. I’ve been to several others prison tours that never felt as desperate and stained as that place did. It was a wild tour. Several cages that were so short a average man could never really stand up or stretch out. Story’s of two and three men locked in them. Uuuugh.

I grew up in 1845 farm house. Someone else was clearly living there with my family. Never really crazy stuff but lots of footstep sounds. My bedroom was down a hallway, one way in one way out. I would often clearly hear someone walking on the hardwood floor headed for my door. Then nothing.

My parents had installed motion sensors in the hallways so you wouldn’t be fumbling around in the dark at night. Being a teen and up all hours I would see that light trigger often with a creak of the floor.

I now live in another mid 1800’s house. Nobody here but us chickens.

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have really enjoyed these story’s guys. Our world is endlessly complex and science would be very arrogant to think they’ve figured the half of it. Quantum physics has all but proven multiple dimensions and sounds like the possibility of one also means the possibility of endless layers of dimensions.

Have you ever wondered what happens to time once we’ve passed through it.... what happens to that moment that’s now behind us? Pretty crazy possibles.

I took a tour of a 1700’s prison in South Carolina. That place was heavy with death. I’ve been to several others prison tours that never felt as desperate and stained as that place did. It was a wild tour. Several cages that were so short a average man could never really stand up or stretch out. Story’s of two and three men locked in them. Uuuugh.

I grew up in 1845 farm house. Someone else was clearly living there with my family. Never really crazy stuff but lots of footstep sounds. My bedroom was down a hallway, one way in one way out. I would often clearly hear someone walking on the hardwood floor headed for my door. Then nothing.

My parents had installed motion sensors in the hallways so you wouldn’t be fumbling around in the dark at night. Being a teen and up all hours I would see that light trigger often with a creak of the floor.

I now live in another mid 1800’s house. Nobody here but us chickens.
Great story, Ohio. Very interesting. Most young people would be scared silly. You had a level head for a young person.

Ohiogoldfever

Oct 15, 2020
Dayton Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yea I suppose. Whatever was roaming my childhood house was nothing to be scared of, that seemed pretty clear I think.

I really think It’s all pretty interesting. Always wishing to have experienced more. Just not that stacking chairs, climbing backwards up walls kinda stuff. Lol

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yea I suppose. Whatever was roaming my childhood house was nothing to be scared of, that seemed pretty clear I think.

I really think It’s all pretty interesting. Always wishing to have experienced more. Just not that stacking chairs, climbing backwards up walls kinda stuff. Lol
Nice posts.

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I do suppose post Columbian era some Native Americans in Georgia may have traded for copper to make bracelets. But that likely would be fairly modern, and they would not put those scenes on it for sure.

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Never been scared of spooks,I believe in such things,just never figured they could hurt me.It,s always been my belief that spooks are souls that rest uneasily,for what ever reason.I,ve seen and heard of some strange things on WWII battlefields,Okinawa and New Guinea in particular as have some other guys on here.There,s another thread somewhere detailing some of these.Just souls that rest uneasy,maybe because of the circumstances and the young age they died. Dimensions and the meaning of time and what happens to the past has always interested me too.

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Never been scared of spooks,I believe in such things,just never figured they could hurt me.It,s always been my belief that spooks are souls that rest uneasily,for what ever reason.I,ve seen and heard of some strange things on WWII battlefields,Okinawa and New Guinea in particular as have some other guys on here.There,s another thread somewhere detailing some of these.Just souls that rest uneasy,maybe because of the circumstances and the young age they died. Dimensions and the meaning of time and what happens to the past has always interested me too.
I hear you Crash. I have hunted lots of old home places, and many Civil War camps, skirmish, and battle locations. Most of the time I just tried to sort out how the people or soldiers felt back then. But there is one place that is really strange. It is a Redoubt along a rail road track. It is not dense woods. Just thin second growth now. And not an isolated location There is a town nearby and a gravel road about 100 yards away. But there is something about that place. I would be detecting and a feeling of great melancholy would come over me. A real deep sadness, and I felt like someone was there watching me. I would find myself looking around through the trees. I hunted there a dozen times and did not always feel that way. It seems like it was always about the same time of the day. Late afternoon.
There was no big battles here but tons of small skirmishes and lot of long stays in damp cold camps with soldiers dying of disease. I was not scared to go there but it was as if I was feeling the deep sorrow of someone that had been there. And I felt like it was just great sorrow by one person. Makes me sad thinking about it.

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hear you Crash. I have hunted lots of old home places, and many Civil War camps, skirmish, and battle locations. Most of the time I just tried to sort out how the people or soldiers felt back then. But there is one place that is really strange. It is a Redoubt along a rail road track. It is not dense woods. Just thin second growth now. And not an isolated location There is a town nearby and a gravel road about 100 yards away. But there is something about that place. I would be detecting and a feeling of great melancholy would come over me. A real deep sadness, and I felt like someone was there watching me. I would find myself looking around through the trees. I hunted there a dozen times and did not always feel that way. It seems like it was always about the same time of the day. Late afternoon.
There was no big battles here but tons of small skirmishes and lot of long stays in damp cold camps with soldiers dying of disease. I was not scared to go there but it was as if I was feeling the deep sorrow of someone that had been there. And I felt like it was just great sorrow by one person. Makes me sad thinking about it.
Pretty much what I was meaning. Happened to me several times.

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A place where I once belonged to a hunting club for many years was located in a really isolated area. Right in the middle of all this is a headstone that once marked a grave.I don,t know if the stone and grave are together any more due to annual flooding. But the stone is readily legible and made of granite so someone cared enough to get that stone to such an isolated place. It,s engraved-Sarah Teel,died Feb.1,1858,20 years old. Legend has it that she was a member of a family that lived on a houseboat there and drowned,the circumstances are not known. I,ve visited that stone many times and I get that feeling of sorrow and loss there.Like I said,it would have been an epic task to get to a town where the stone could be made and then get it all the way back to the place it exists today.Obviously she was a very cared for person.This area is known as Big Island,near the mouth of the Arkansas River and is even today an out of the way area.The stone is still cared for by members of the Dumas Hunting Club who lease the land.

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My Dad was a charter member of the club cited and I started going with him when I was 4 years old. I,d heard talk of this grave for many years before I decided to locate it. There was only a general description of where it was located. A friend and I began our search and took us 2 years of searching to find it because it had toppled over and was covered with leaves and silt.There was no sign of the actual grave but this place floods every year and is mucky most of the time. We righted the stone and cleaned it,it,s a quality made stone,after all those years it cleaned up very nicely and was fully legible,unlike many stones from that period.I like to think that was appreciated.

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is one that my wife or I have never shared with anyone, although she may have told her brother when it happened.
It was the early 90s and we were driving over in Blount County, Tennessee on the way to a Flea Market at Alcoa. The road we were on crossed Highway 129 just south of the airport on a fly over. When you crossed over it immediately made a loop to drop you back down onto 129 North. Just as you started the loop there was a wide paved pull over. As we started that loop there was an old very plain Rambler Station Wagon with Kentucky tags pulled over, with the hood partially popped open, and steam coming out and water from radiator running down the paved pull over. Please make note that the pavement was wet with water running down it. We pulled over to help, and there was a middle-aged lady that was perhaps the plainest looking person I had seen. Her hair was pulled back in type of bun and she had on a long dress in that hot sun. No jewelry. Just plainly dressed. I still see her today and I can hardly remember last month sometimes. There were at least three children in the station wagon just sitting there staring out at us. Not moving. Not saying anything. And as I said it was summer and hot. I would have burnt up sitting in that Rambler.

I asked her if I could help her and she thanked me and said her brother should be by any time now to help her. I tried to insist but she would not have it. So I finally gave up and got in the car and swung on down on 129. But as we were leaving my wife and I were talking and decided we could not just leave them. It was hot and who knew when her brother would be there. Few people had cell phones back then and I am sure she did not, so how would she contact her brother. We drove about a hundred yards to a cross over to get back on 129 South and we turned around. Now bear in mind anyone coming onto 129 from that on ramp where she was had to drive right by us. It only took us a minute and we were back up and over the cross over to where the Rambler was sitting. Was sitting. There were no people. There was no Rambler. There was no water on the asphalt. It is like no one had been there. My wife was visibly shaken and we had to assure each other of what we had seen.
We both still remember the details to this day. I was going through some very though times then. But it seemed after that experience things were not such a burden here on earth. I knew for sure there was more than this life which can be really hard some times. Laugh if you will, but I think I saw angels. No other explanation.

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A place where I once belonged to a hunting club for many years was located in a really isolated area. Right in the middle of all this is a headstone that once marked a grave.I don,t know if the stone and grave are together any more due to annual flooding. But the stone is readily legible and made of granite so someone cared enough to get that stone to such an isolated place. It,s engraved-Sarah Teel,died Feb.1,1858,20 years old. Legend has it that she was a member of a family that lived on a houseboat there and drowned,the circumstances are not known. I,ve visited that stone many times and I get that feeling of sorrow and loss there.Like I said,it would have been an epic task to get to a town where the stone could be made and then get it all the way back to the place it exists today.Obviously she was a very cared for person.This area is known as Big Island,near the mouth of the Arkansas River and is even today an out of the way area.The stone is still cared for by members of the Dumas Hunting Club who lease the land.
Nice story. If I ever come to see you and we can go there, we will bring her some flowers. She would like that.

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is one that my wife or I have never shared with anyone, although she may have told her brother when it happened.
It was the early 90s and we were driving over in Blount County, Tennessee on the way to a Flea Market at Alcoa. The road we were on crossed Highway 129 just south of the airport on a fly over. When you crossed over it immediately made a loop to drop you back down onto 129 North. Just as you started the loop there was a wide paved pull over. As we started that loop there was an old very plain Rambler Station Wagon with Kentucky tags pulled over, with the hood partially popped open, and steam coming out and water from radiator running down the paved pull over. Please make note that the pavement was wet with water running down it. We pulled over to help, and there was a middle-aged lady that was perhaps the plainest looking person I had seen. Her hair was pulled back in type of bun and she had on a long dress in that hot sun. No jewelry. Just plainly dressed. I still see her today and I can hardly remember last month sometimes. There were at least three children in the station wagon just sitting there staring out at us. Not moving. Not saying anything. And as I said it was summer and hot. I would have burnt up sitting in that Rambler.

I asked her if I could help her and she thanked me and said her brother should be by any time now to help her. I tried to insist but she would not have it. So I finally gave up and got in the car and swung on down on 129. But as we were leaving my wife and I were talking and decided we could not just leave them. It was hot and who knew when her brother would be there. Few people had cell phones back then and I am sure she did not, so how would she contact her brother. We drove about a hundred yards to a cross over to get back on 129 South and we turned around. Now bear in mind anyone coming onto 129 from that on ramp where she was had to drive right by us. It only took us a minute and we were back up and over the cross over to where the Rambler was sitting. Was sitting. There were no people. There was no Rambler. There was no water on the asphalt. It is like no one had been there. My wife was visibly shaken and we had to assure each other of what we had seen.
We both still remember the details to this day. I was going through some very though times then. But it seemed after that experience things were not such a burden here on earth. I knew for sure there was more than this life which can be really hard some times. Laugh if you will, but I think I saw angels. No other explanation.
A gift to you maybe!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread