Parks and Schools Produce the Precious Metals!

Subterranean

Silver Member
Jan 31, 2012
Southwest Missouri
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro (Julio), Garrett AT Max (Medusa), Garrett Pro Pointer, White's Prism V, Lesche Digger.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Public lawns still produce. Last two weekends gave be two .925 sterling rings, one 10k gold class ring, and one 14k men's wedding band. Weather and dirt conditions were perfect. I have put a call in to the high school for a hopeful reunion of the ring with its owner. Found loads of other bling jewelry and a first for me, a pocket spill of .44 magnum live rounds in the end zone of a soccer goal. (Must have been one tough game...) Thanks for peeking, get out to your parks and schools, go slow and dig "signals". Cheers, Sub 8-)

Attachments

• Blingfest6.jpg
    Blingfest6.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 127
  • Blingfest5.jpg
    Blingfest5.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 79
  • Blingfest4.jpg
    Blingfest4.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 70
  • Blingfest3.jpg
    Blingfest3.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 73
  • Blingfest2.jpg
    Blingfest2.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 77
  • Blingfest1.jpg
    Blingfest1.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 79
  • Viking1.jpg
    Viking1.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 92
  • Viking 3.jpg
    Viking 3.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 88
  • Viking 2.jpg
    Viking 2.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 84
Upvote 22

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Public lawns still produce. Last two weekends gave be two .925 sterling rings, one 10k gold class ring, and one 14k men's wedding band. Weather and dirt conditions were perfect. I have put a call in to the high school for a hopeful reunion of the ring with its owner. Found loads of other bling jewelry and a first for me, a pocket spill of .44 magnum live rounds in the end zone of a soccer goal. (Must have been one tough game...) Thanks for peeking, get out to your parks and schools, go slow and dig "signals". Cheers, Sub 8-)
Very Nice!!! Congrats!!! Any Clad?

OP
OP
Subterranean

Subterranean

Silver Member
Jan 31, 2012
Southwest Missouri
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro (Julio), Garrett AT Max (Medusa), Garrett Pro Pointer, White's Prism V, Lesche Digger.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very Nice!!! Congrats!!! Any Clad?
Yes, Thanks! I also dug about $22.00 in clad! I’m so glad that the kids are back in school, and folks are out enjoying the parks.

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, Thanks! I also dug about $22.00 in clad! I’m so glad that the kids are back in school, and folks are out enjoying the parks.
That's enough gas money for a few hunts now🤣 Congrats!!

Underwonder

Bronze Member
Jul 31, 2017
RI
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's XLT Spectrum, TRX Pin-pointer, Garrett AT Pro Pin-pointer, Eagle II SL with Bigfoot, Equinox 600, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice going on the finds, and food luck on the return of the ring.
LOL I am glad to see someone else types “food” for “good”…Happens to me a LOT!

Hunk-a-lead

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2020
Kansas City
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend, Predator Phoenix Shovel
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
sweet haul, those look like fun hunts. Thanks for posting and wtg on the "jury" :)

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
I have found 98.99% of AU/AG jewelry from schools and parks.

Lanny in AB

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2003
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Various Minelabs(5000, 2100, X-Terra 705, Equinox 800, Gold Monster), Falcon MD20, Tesoro Sand Shark, Gold Bug Pro, Makro Gold Racer.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
You really had a great haul of goodies!

Nicely done, and all the best,

Lanny

OP
OP
Subterranean

Subterranean

Silver Member
Jan 31, 2012
Southwest Missouri
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The streak continues! I plucked this 6 gram 14 K gold men's band along the third baseline of the baseball diamond of a public park on Thursday. Feeling blessed, this is the third gold ring for me from public parks in 10 days. Thanks for peeking. Sub 8-)

big gold.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread