Pays to be first today: measured in mm and gms

HistoryTeacher

Mar 9, 2017
North Georgia
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bad weather has slowed sales over the past month, but today there were sales everywhere. I got lucky in being first to sale that had a nice bit of gold and a little silver. I picked up 2.4 grams of 10k plus 17.3 grams of 14k. Also got a little gold filled and sterling. Quite of bit of that weight will be the stones, but it looks like I got some small diamonds and rubies at least.
My last sale of the day a guy who did locker cleanouts. I got what I think is a 1944 75mm brass shell.
Sterling on left. 14K in middle. Gold filled top right and 10k bottom right.

IMG_0001_edited-1.jpg
IMG_0002_edited-1.jpg
IMG_0003_edited-1 - Copy.jpg
IMG_0005_edited-1.jpg
IMG_0008_edited-1.jpg
IMG_0004_edited-1.jpg

Blackfoot58

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2023
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Makro Simplex+
Very nice. The ring with the aqua stone is quite an eye catcher. What did it sell for, if you are willing to share? Thanks

OP
OP
H

HistoryTeacher

Mar 9, 2017
North Georgia
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice. The ring with the aqua stone is quite an eye catcher. What did it sell for, if you are willing to share? Thanks
I got all of the jewelry for $40. The ring you are talking about is marked 925, but a closer look makes me think it is just silver plated. There are identical ones on ebay and Amazon. The ebay one is less than $10 and is silver plated. The reviews on the Amazon one say that it is plated. Chinese made junk. I'll test it later, but am sure it's the same ring. Win some, lose some.

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for sharing :)

artslinger

Jul 19, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great score! It feels amazing to be first! :-) Keep it up! Congratulations and I wish you more future scores!

artslinger

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread