tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These are a couple shots I took yesterday morning in a canyon along the Dolores River in Western Colorado close to the Mesa & Montrose County line. It was just after 7AM. Hardly any traffic that time of the morning and the only noise were the various bird calls echoing and rippling sounds of the river. Pretty gorgeous morning it was. It was a quick trip for me and after I picked up things in Nucla Colorado I headed back to the Denver madness. Went back the same way as highway 50 is shut down for some major work during a long stretch of the day, so I70 was my route home. In the Glenwood Canyon on 70 a truck caught fire which resulted in a crawling traffic delay of a good hour. I had great phone service in there, so I was able to relax make some calls and really kind of enjoyed the hour long walking pace movement through the Glenwood Canyon, which was rather nice moving so slowly through there.

Attachments

• 20210519_073529.jpg
    20210519_073529.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 47
  • 20210519_073609.jpg
    20210519_073609.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 49

erfranks

Mar 3, 2021
Cape Coral, Fl
Detector(s) used
Nautilus DMC-2B
Minelab Equinox 800
White TRX pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beautiful landscape

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow thought there would be a little more water in the creek. I remember them days on 70 I drove Jct to Vail and Breck for about 8 years always liked to check out Glenwood canyon on them slow rolls. Awesome photos very nice country thru there.

OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow thought there would be a little more water in the creek. I remember them days on 70 I drove Jct to Vail and Breck for about 8 years always liked to check out Glenwood canyon on them slow rolls. Awesome photos very nice country thru there.
Yeah it isn't so bad in the slow downs now that I bought a truck with an automatic. I've been driving with a standard trans way to long. The last 4 vehicles I've had have all had standard transmissions and those just don't cut it now that the Denver metro and interstate 70 have become most days a parking lot anymore.

billb

Silver Member
Sep 23, 2010
New York
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2,,silver sabre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very beautiful indeed ..I would love to visit someday

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread