Pedro Navarez in Caballo Mountains or Organ Mountains????

Bendsie22

Banned
Nov 10, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Inside, where I was seated. The Spirit was sitting next to me as he Materialized.

Stuff of Delusion 014.JPG

Bendsie22

Banned
Nov 10, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Story #1. Asmodeus' One Eyed Peek

oh never mind, it's too good a story to post on this forum

LOL!

instead, have a Cheeky

4fcbb36c3e0f60a212723743a1864c4d--camping-vans-van-living.jpg

pfft, have two Cheekies

their cheap, I can afford to give them away 2 at a time

Share things 007.JPG

Last edited:

Bendsie22

Banned
Nov 10, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok, so I'm out here at some Montezuma Petroglyphs with a Woman from Colorado.

( and her Puppy Dog, don't ya just know )

and so,,,,,,,,,

I have to put a Muzzle on my Farting until she leaves, it's a struggle man,

and so,,,,,,,,,,,,

These Panels here have Match ups for the Glyphs over in New Mexico,,, ( forgot to mention, I mean Montezuma's Well, in Arizona is where we're at)

Welllllllll,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, to the gestalt, from the Glyphs, Trail Markers, other secret signs, I can see that there are at least Four Repositories with a mile and half stretch
along the Creek here.

Now the question I have is,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

any of you readers ready to dig?

I'll await my answer off the Air
thank you

Ark Ophir 003.JPG

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
UPDATE

Ok, I gave the wrong location

new hints are >>>----->

Charlie Beyers "Starflash Ranch"

in NEW RIVER ARIZONA

Not Carefree Az.

check year: Dec. 1998 newspaper accounts of the events.

I just now talked with one of the Locals here in New River ( I am in new river at this moment.

use search terms: New River, Charlie Beyers Mine on Starflash Ranch + Evacuation of New River.

Here is a photo of the Peak where the Mine is located. I just took the picture 30 min, ago,

Inside the mine, after charlie broke through a Hand erected stone and cement wall, was some interesting and ver ancient artifacts ( Not Amerindian )

do some home work, and I'll kick some unbelievable inside info on the operation to recover those artifacts.

this is a true life event that I lived.

see photo of Peak

View attachment 1909698

Gavilan Peak! Nice. I live in Dewey and go through New River all the time to get down to the Superstitions.

Mike

OP
OP
whiskeyrat

whiskeyrat

May 7, 2012
mid Michigan
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hey Bendsie22.
I am still interested in putting my camera down the mine you and I went to where I had the wrong batteries. I also want to dig the double upside down triangle site. Your phone number no longer works. My phone is still the same. contact me if you want to pursue these adventures. Or, PM me and lets do it. **** the state mask mandates and bullshit guidelines. Really???? Lets Roll.

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Has anyone heard from Roger? I hope all is well with you Roger. You find some great stuff. That two sword Templar is amazing, Thanks for posting it.

aaronsm321

Sep 19, 2018
OHIO
Detector(s) used
GARRETT AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
35 pages of this has been one hellova read. I started reading this thread almost a week ago.

Roger(and whatever multitude of pseudonym that you go under). I hope you get this because I see the thread hasn't really gotten any attention in about a year. This has been an amazing story. I appreciate all of the time and effort that you have put into being informative and entertaining. In my humble opinion, reading your dialogue with SDCFIA has really been a great way to boost validity of your claims.

I honestly would give my left arm to live the lives that you folks are following. Over the past 5 years I have been compiling information and building maps to prepare for moving west. Unless something crazy happens, I should be moving west this coming winter/ spring 2023 earlier if the opportunity presents. One thing I really have been thinking of lately, do you guys that chase this history have any heirs, or apprentices? I am buying up as many reference books as I can afford, sucking up all of the info I can on these sites but I still don't think those things are as valuable as being guided by someone with more experience. Is there a way to initiate into this life?

Regarding the StarFlash Mine: https://azmemory.azlibrary.gov/digital/collection/statepubs/id/23845
This provides a taskforce transcript. Pretty crazy that from 1997 through 1999 the FEDS basically took over this ranch. Then they evacuated in the middle of the night? Definitely strange behavior. I would love to hear more.

Just to kind of show the type of work I'm doing without giving to much away. This is my current Lost Adams map. IS this the right way to do things?
Capture.JPG

I guess maybe one more thing. I am in Ohio. My location has some unique anomalies. (Hills with strange tunnels) Standing Stones. I have tracked down architectural facades said to have been dug at the 12ft mark when our town expanded. If you want to PM me Ill provide more details. My question is, do you think this could be involved with your Lineage? Did you folks hit the Ohio Valley region? Could you recommend any reading on this if possible?

Once again, thanks for all of the effort you have put into this.

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
35 pages of this has been one hellova read. I started reading this thread almost a week ago.

Roger(and whatever multitude of pseudonym that you go under). I hope you get this because I see the thread hasn't really gotten any attention in about a year. This has been an amazing story. I appreciate all of the time and effort that you have put into being informative and entertaining. In my humble opinion, reading your dialogue with SDCFIA has really been a great way to boost validity of your claims.

I honestly would give my left arm to live the lives that you folks are following. Over the past 5 years I have been compiling information and building maps to prepare for moving west. Unless something crazy happens, I should be moving west this coming winter/ spring 2023 earlier if the opportunity presents. One thing I really have been thinking of lately, do you guys that chase this history have any heirs, or apprentices? I am buying up as many reference books as I can afford, sucking up all of the info I can on these sites but I still don't think those things are as valuable as being guided by someone with more experience. Is there a way to initiate into this life? ...
... Just to kind of show the type of work I'm doing without giving to much away. This is my current Lost Adams map. IS this the right way to do things?
View attachment 2017055
Roger is apparently banned from Tnet - at least according to the statement beneath his avatar (see Post #683). Whether or not he returns is uncertain.

Relocating to another part of the country often brings changes and surprises to a person's life, and hopefully opportunities for a fresh start. Good luck. Most readers here, like you, are curious about treasure legends, etc. It's an intriguing subject with unique puzzles to be solved. However, be cautious about going all in chasing the treasure legends found in books and on the internet. Most of this information is not reliable, IMO - especially for the well-known tales. Your Lost Adams map illustrates this point - the map apparently shows many conflicting opinions. By definition, most or even all these clues are disinformation.

If I were to give advice to someone who wanted to get involved searching for lost/hidden riches, I would suggest researching the little-known stories close to where you live. Obscure newspaper stories, local memoirs, historical archives, internet posts, etc. may provide plausible targets whose stories haven't been corrupted so much.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ban happens when members repeatedly ignore TreasureNet rules and continue to violate our rules in their posts.

autofull

Mar 18, 2010
exeter pa
Detector(s) used
garrett
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Ban happens when members repeatedly ignore TreasureNet rules and continue to violate our rules in their posts.
i am of the opinion that doc noss searched for and found some of this treasure. that is just my well studied opinion.

autofull

Mar 18, 2010
exeter pa
Detector(s) used
garrett
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Why would poor pilgrims have that much gold ??? I have wandered around that area since I was a kid and found very little evidence of the Spanish
i agree with you on that one but , maybe it was not much gold or silver in our thinking but they thought it was. a little can go along way. i never believed in the size of said hoard as we all know how hard mining and smelting any quanity was but history has him as being a bandit. i have seen a picture of noss with a large flat rock with a cross on it on the back of his truck and his wife talked about finding silver at an old waterfall but, those two would lie and scam anyone. so, i felt that there was a small ounce of truth in the story. however, you have been there and done it so i will go with your opinion. i however have been out to NM and have been at the peak in the very early 70,s, and that is something im proud to say i stand revised my friend. kevin.

Last edited:
OP
OP
whiskeyrat

whiskeyrat

May 7, 2012
mid Michigan
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
ROGER, are you out there? Pm me or text me, same number as before.
hope to hear from you

kanabite

May 27, 2006
southern utah
Detector(s) used
wander aimlessly in circles with camera in hand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We've been camping together for about 2 months
Please tell him hello from me , and tell him I saw one of those under the window sil carvings he use to talk about in one of his stories , the NDA is almost over thank God , and i hope he is doing well!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread