Pennsylvania and Ohio detecting

49er12

Bronze Member
Aug 22, 2013
Rolling Rock, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Minelab xterra, Whites DFX, Notka Makro Simplex. Folks the price don’t mean everything, the question is are you willing to put in the time to learn the machine, experience will pay off I guarantee it.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I’ve tried to post in their Pennsylvania forum without much response so I’ll try in general forum where most or a lot of folks come to. Ok if you are like me western Pennsylvania and eastern Ohio have treasure hunters to, some try to start a post but I’ve been member for long time any either nobody reads or follows up which is the only way to start a conversation, you don’t have to give private information if that concerns you we can still share detecting information. So without making a book out of this post I will try one more time to reach out, this is for western pa and eastern Ohio but never turn down anyone that wants to learn ask questions, happy thanksgiving

roygpa

Mar 5, 2013
Pittsburgh, PA USA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Sunray X-1, Minelab Equinox 800, Nokta Makro Simplex+ Garrett AT-Pro, Fisher F5, Fisher F2, 2- Garrett Pro Pinpointer, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I am in southwestern PA, what's your question?

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Michugan forum is the same way. You could send a PM to some of the theaters from your area that's what I did and met some good people and 2 hunting buddies. Today's finds is the most viewed try posting some finds and mention where your from and if anyone else is in your area. Just a thought. Tommy

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread