Pennsylvania Lawyer

EvanMac

Banned
Nov 29, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FBI searched this gold for years and didn't want to share it with anyone. Still don't know if they found it...probably yes. Anyway, I don't expect any truth from this organization or from any organization which is close to our sinful government. They did even worse things in the past, so hiding some gold isn't the most terrible they did. By the way, I've heard on vasaadvokat.se that in Sweden they had almost the same case with their government. Lawyers did a great job to protect the treasure from the hands of elite politicians and it was given to the local authorities and museums. I hope we will have the same happy ending someday.

Last edited:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have an interesting question to ponder. Have any of you thought about estate planning in the future?
I have an Interesting:coffee2: Warning ! I Deleted Your Last Post Because You sound like your Spamming asking about Estate Planning.

I suggest you get over it.

Off Topic

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your question is not only attractive but also essential. I often think about this topic and try to analyze the reasons for the need for estate planning. People have different reasons for estate planning, such as preserving family wealth, providing for a surviving spouse and children, funding children's or grandchildren's education, or leaving their legacy to charity. It seems to me that the easiest step in estate planning is to make a will. Sooner or later, everyone thinks about this question. Keep in mind that you will need legal help to do it right. I plan to contact when I decide on this issue.
BANNED !

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread