People trespassing? on a property? what should i do?

TreasureLord KC

Jul 19, 2016
SWFL
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Nokta Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Theres a property I tried to get permission for but the owner said no one is allowed there. I have a suspicion they didn't have permission to be on it the entrance is gated
They really just used the property to gain access to another one. Should I just contact the owner and ask if he let them have access to it? What would you do?

Last edited:

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Theres a property I tried to get permission for but the owner said no one is allowed there. And i have a suspicion they didn't have permission to be there. Should I contact the owner and ask if he let them have access to it?
? ... might want to elaborate just a bit more.

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Like How?
You understood what you were trying to say / wrote and were asking... but i dont think others will.
For i did not.

Re read what you wrote.

I am assuming from what you said... that you saw some people on a property that you were denied access to... is this correct?
and you want to know an opinion as to what to do about it... ? correct or close ?

OP
OP
TreasureLord KC

TreasureLord KC

Jul 19, 2016
SWFL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
You understood what you were trying to say / wrote and were asking... but i dont think others will.
For i did not.

Re read what you wrote.

I am assuming from what you said... that you saw some people on a property that you were denied access to... is this correct?
and you want to know an opinion as to what to do about it... ? correct or close ?
Yes essentially

flinthunter

Jan 3, 2011
Illinois
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, V3i, DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got tired of trespassers stealing and causing trouble on my property. Now, no one but family or invited friends are allowed on my property. All others get to talk to the sheriff. You might have seen family or friends that do have permission. What happens on his property should not be your concern.

OP
OP
TreasureLord KC

TreasureLord KC

Jul 19, 2016
SWFL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I got tired of trespassers stealing and causing trouble on my property. Now, no one but family or invited friends are allowed on my property. All others get to talk to the sheriff. You might have seen family or friends that do have permission. What happens on his property should not be your concern.
I'm pretty sure there not family and friends

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm pretty sure there not family and friends
In Arkansas a landowner is required to allow access across their property for another adjoining landowner to access his property. But only the adjoining landowner,no one else. Like has been said,not your property,not your problem,this is a good one to forget and move on to the next one. Good way to get right smack dab in the middle of something that you could regret. Move on down the road!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread