Pepper Shaker in the creek

NCPeaches

Silver Member
Mar 24, 2013
Western Piedmont North Carolina
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does anyone have any info on this cute little pepper shaker I found in the creek today. Wonder how old it is. It says Japan on the bottom and I can post a back side pic if you want, it has blue dots on the back of her bandana. Pepper Shaker.jpg Back.jpg Bottom.jpg

Last edited:

Ohiogoldfever

Oct 15, 2020
Dayton Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The things we find in creeks. My local creek has a toilet in my favorite panning spot. Some assembly required. I’ve been hauling it out piece by piece for about a year now. Lol

OP
OP
NCPeaches

NCPeaches

Silver Member
Mar 24, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The things we find in creeks. My local creek has a toilet in my favorite panning spot. Some assembly required. I’ve been hauling it out piece by piece for about a year now. Lol

That's funny about the toilet. I normally mostly find Native American pottery and some points. Lots of broken glass but no toilet yet lol

Red-Coat

Gold Member
Dec 23, 2019
Surrey, UK
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lots of these around (as pairs of course), all moulded with the same design but with different painting on the details. It's generic export ware commissioned by American distributors and dates from 1949 onwards.

OP
OP
NCPeaches

NCPeaches

Silver Member
Mar 24, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lots of these around (as pairs of course), all moulded with the same design but with different painting on the details. It's generic export ware commissioned by American distributors and dates from 1949 onwards.

Thank you! Now if the other one will turn up I will have a matched set.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread