Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
Because the LDM and the Latin Heart (NOT HART), aka Sacred Heart are in the same North Trending canyon. Something you missed? Peralta's? Let me tell you something Junior, first of all "There is Nothing proving the Peralta's had anything to do with Arizona period end of story".... Waltz and no one else heard about the Stone Maps until Tumlinson found them ... But guess what? Those Original Stone Maps are quite real..... According to Whose Legend? There is about 900 Legends out there but only One is right.. Truth is, I am still the only person Alive that has seen both the LDM up close and Personal and the Latin Heart, same way. You might want to search my Pictures on here and other writings. And I have 40 yrs Dutch Hunting to back me up!
So you got nothing but talk. 😂😂🤣
All that noise, for nothing, but a misspelled word. 🤪
Truth …. Hmmm .
Truth is, you just took all the guesswork out of if you have done your homework or not.
Hot air arguments are just hot air my friend 😄🤓

Merry Christmas and welcome to Treasurenet.
Might try starting with hello next time 👍

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
Why does every fool copy and paste each others post? Is it out of Frustration because they have nothing to show from sitting behind a desk watching real Prospectors out in the field? roflmfao! Is it a mental thing or an ego trip or are they still sniffing glue while nibbling on crayons? Inquiring Minds need to know lol.
😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣
My how observant 👍😂😂

Maybe you also noticed your own responses???
Now you have egg on your face. 😳

Bummer, huh Gary 😟
Yeah, yeah, …. You insulted everyone here alright.

Nice way to spread some holiday spirit.

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds like maybe the confusion is maybe just you markmar.
Or … were you mocking a user?

Since once again, no backup is provided with all those claims you make, they have no weight, empty, zip, nada ….
You could be right on some of it, or wrong just as easy….

On a side note, I hope you and the rest of T-net, have a joyful holiday season. 👍
Idahodutch
Why every time I have to prove i'm not an elephant? Can you prove I am?
Happy holiday season to you too.

Gary M Herndon

Dec 22, 2022
So you got nothing but talk. 😂😂🤣
All that noise, for nothing, but a misspelled word. 🤪
Truth …. Hmmm .
Truth is, you just took all the guesswork out of if you have done your homework or not.
Hot air arguments are just hot air my friend 😄🤓

Merry Christmas and welcome to Treasurenet.
Might try starting with hello next time 👍
Excuse me Junior but I'm not New to this site neither am I new to idiots on this site and yes there are more ounces per ton on this sight than most others. Hot Air huh? Truth is I have been studying and researching Jacob Waltz and his mine going on 35 yrs. (August 16th, 2017), I am a Dutch Hunter but Dec 17th, 2017 was when me and my crew had to climb up into Jacob's canyon because he blocked the entrance to it much earlier. (Read about it in Helen Corbin's Book The Bible of the Lost Dutchman Gold Mine And Jacob Waltz, look on Amazon for a copy), Junior, there ain't a bit of Hot Air in my story and I'll lay $100K on it as a guarantee. I was born 59 years ago March 10th, 1963, was never taught or learned to be a Liar but being Southern Born & Bred of Scot Irish with a pinch of German and a Hint of Lakota stock, I tell the truth no matter what the story. If you can't accept the truth when its told to you then you might as well retire.. Not all people tell the truth but when I'm involved you can bet your ass I'm tellin it. Merry Christmas huh? Thank You for Worshiping Our Pagan Event! Oh BTW Hello. And Junior, I am the only person alive that has stood in the LDM since 1891, my computers have been Hacked more times than the Pentagon's Computers, My house in Charlotte broken into 21 times, vehicles destroyed looking for any signs of data....You'll find my LDM Data at any one Bank Locations with Safety Deposit boxes, along Interstate 10 (Santa Monica CA - Jacksonville FL), thats where I keep it GOOD HUNTING LOL! Experts think I'm crazy, Only 2 people know the truth Clay Worst and Thomas Glover. News Flash : If you didn't know "The Experts and Tourism planers in Arizona Don't want anyone finding the LDM because after its Found the Tourism will drop severely". So as the Ongoing story reads "There is No Gold in Arizona and The LDM is still out there", that's what the Park Rangers are told to say to everyone looking for the Lost Dutchman Mine, it was said to me May 12th, 1985 on my first trip to Phoenix AZ. Now, what were you saying?

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
Why every time I have to prove i'm not an elephant? Can you prove I am?
Happy holiday season to you too.
Markmar,
I’m not sure what to make of the elephant thing 🥸
If you mean, why do I object to someone trashing someone else’s search or theory, then make claims of their own ….

It depends on if backup is provided, and if the backup even makes sense or not. I’m not insinuating anything, just talking in general terms.
I think for you and I to really sort things out …. Short of gold ore being produced … may be asking a lot.

We have different clue bases that we work from.
I used Bick’s 1895 SF Chronicle article, Holmes Manuscript, and the Waltz Map.

For me, it is that you have dismissed some of each of those, and ended up in a different spot, and proclaim some kind of divine insight or something….. as well as insulting me to no end ….
I know I have also replied with insults.

This is almost Christmas Eve. 👍
I’m for wishing you a merry Christmas, and a happy new year.

Idahodutch

Gary M Herndon

Dec 22, 2022
Hi Gary M Herndon..
Plese shar sum picturs of yur adventuurs.. wood lik to sea whot yu hav fownd ... plese excus mi spelin.... Lol
Merry Christmas to all of you.. Hope you have a safe warm holidays...
Those 4 Pictures were uploaded from a different location, showing The Priest carved into a Cliff area in the canyon, The Latin Heart with Knife, The Head of the Canyon, and the Broken Cross that is set on the Latin Heart. The House Foundation Above the Mine

Gary M Herndon

Dec 22, 2022
😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣
My how observant 👍😂😂

Maybe you also noticed your own responses???
Now you have egg on your face. 😳

Bummer, huh Gary 😟
Yeah, yeah, …. You insulted everyone here alright.

Nice way to spread some holiday spirit.
Like I said "Thank You for Worshipping Our Pagan Festival"! Christmas originally is Pagan and the Catholic Church doesn't deny it. I have no friends on this site for a reason and if I Insulted anyone Pull them boots on Lace them Up and wear your heel to the parade! The only friends I have are the ones I meet in the Field, not sitting behind a computer, thats why you might see me on here for a few weeks and the POOF! I'm gone for months... I get off here and travel. I'm 59 yrs old, Disabled and still prospecting.

dredgernaut

Dec 27, 2012
wisconsin
Detector(s) used
whites mxt, tesoro lobo super trac., monster1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
gary.. saw your pictures.. very fuzzy google earth pictures.. that is your proof.. its not proof of anything.. you sure talk big and act like a bully.. thanks for jumping on this thread calling us all idiots.. as of 2017 you had never even been to arizona according to your own post.. have you been there yet.. do you have any pictures that are on site.. boots on the ground pictures.... and this thread is not for discussing religion... if you dont like us or what we say then please feel free to leave as fast as you arrived... merry christmas.. just saying...

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
Excuse me Junior but I'm not New to this site neither am I new to idiots on this site and yes there are more ounces per ton on this sight than most others. Hot Air huh? Truth is I have been studying and researching Jacob Waltz and his mine going on 35 yrs. (August 16th, 2017), I am a Dutch Hunter but Dec 17th, 2017 was when me and my crew had to climb up into Jacob's canyon because he blocked the entrance to it much earlier. (Read about it in Helen Corbin's Book The Bible of the Lost Dutchman Gold Mine And Jacob Waltz, look on Amazon for a copy), Junior, there ain't a bit of Hot Air in my story and I'll lay $100K on it as a guarantee. I was born 59 years ago March 10th, 1963, was never taught or learned to be a Liar but being Southern Born & Bred of Scot Irish with a pinch of German and a Hint of Lakota stock, I tell the truth no matter what the story. If you can't accept the truth when its told to you then you might as well retire.. Not all people tell the truth but when I'm involved you can bet your ass I'm tellin it. Merry Christmas huh? Thank You for Worshiping Our Pagan Event! Oh BTW Hello. And Junior, I am the only person alive that has stood in the LDM since 1891, my computers have been Hacked more times than the Pentagon's Computers, My house in Charlotte broken into 21 times, vehicles destroyed looking for any signs of data....You'll find my LDM Data at any one Bank Locations with Safety Deposit boxes, along Interstate 10 (Santa Monica CA - Jacksonville FL), thats where I keep it GOOD HUNTING LOL! Experts think I'm crazy, Only 2 people know the truth Clay Worst and Thomas Glover. News Flash : If you didn't know "The Experts and Tourism planers in Arizona Don't want anyone finding the LDM because after its Found the Tourism will drop severely". So as the Ongoing story reads "There is No Gold in Arizona and The LDM is still out there", that's what the Park Rangers are told to say to everyone looking for the Lost Dutchman Mine, it was said to me May 12th, 1985 on my first trip to Phoenix AZ. Now, what were you saying?
I don’t know who you mean when you are calling out “junior” but it just Hot air…… 🙌🏻
Assumptions/comments about my faith,
Name dropping,
Boastful, and too lazy to post your backup along with the claims.
🤓😂😂

I think that’s what I was saying. 😜
If you want to talk more, at least with me, you need to tone it down.
None of us here are your whipping boy.

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Markmar,
I’m not sure what to make of the elephant thing 🥸
If you mean, why do I object to someone trashing someone else’s search or theory, then make claims of their own ….

It depends on if backup is provided, and if the backup even makes sense or not. I’m not insinuating anything, just talking in general terms.
I think for you and I to really sort things out …. Short of gold ore being produced … may be asking a lot.

We have different clue bases that we work from.
I used Bick’s 1895 SF Chronicle article, Holmes Manuscript, and the Waltz Map.

For me, it is that you have dismissed some of each of those, and ended up in a different spot, and proclaim some kind of divine insight or something….. as well as insulting me to no end ….
I know I have also replied with insults.

This is almost Christmas Eve. 👍
I’m for wishing you a merry Christmas, and a happy new year.

Idahodutch
Russ, I'm sorry if sometimes I was rude. Sometimes I was only in self defense. See, it's the treasure hunters temperament which sometimes harash each other but with no bad intents. It's only a laudy and friendly conversation like would be between teenagers with many dreams and ambitiouses. Don't take it to your heart. Like I said , I'm not your anemy. Treasure hunter's heart and spirit never get old.
Now about the clues everyone of us are following. I don't follow anyone's route and clues because are incomplete and distorted by the writers and storytellers who wanted to keep some critical clues for themself. What route I have followed was only in a reversed engineering concept. I found first the spot by decrypting maps and after I was going backward in regards to find the accurate clues and routes. If you believe I was following a wrong clue, then I would been just where you are :tongue3:
Waltz map it's a Spanish/Mexican coded map which was in possession of Waltz, maybe given to him by a member of Peralta family. I believe Waltz and Wiser have two Peralta's coded maps to the LDM inclined shaft. One kept Waltz and te other kept Wiser. Like the Peraltas did, they never gave instruction ( see Gonzales mine story )on how to read the maps, but only oral instructions, the known route " go to the first gorge ... ", route which sent many other treasure hunters in the wrong place. Waltz never found the mine with the oral clues or maps, but only in the manner Waltz has told to Dick Holmes before die ( always IMHO ).
And because this thread it's about the Peralta stones hart map, I will post an image of the two stone hearts, the red it's the Trail heart and the blue it's the Latin heart, in regards to the Waltz map and the LDM inclined shaft which it's in the center of the circle pointed by the arrow.

Attachments

• Waltz map and stone hearts.jpg
    Waltz map and stone hearts.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 55

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
Russ, I'm sorry if sometimes I was rude. Sometimes I was only in self defense. See, it's the treasure hunters temperament which sometimes harash each other but with no bad intents. It's only a laudy and friendly conversation like would be between teenagers with many dreams and ambitiouses. Don't take it to your heart. Like I said , I'm not your anemy. Treasure hunter's heart and spirit never get old.
Now about the clues everyone of us are following. I don't follow anyone's route and clues because are incomplete and distorted by the writers and storytellers who wanted to keep some critical clues for themself. What route I have followed was only in a reversed engineering concept. I found first the spot by decrypting maps and after I was going backward in regards to find the accurate clues and routes. If you believe I was following a wrong clue, then I would been just where you are :tongue3:
Waltz map it's a Spanish/Mexican coded map which was in possession of Waltz, maybe given to him by a member of Peralta family. I believe Waltz and Wiser have two Peralta's coded maps to the LDM inclined shaft. One kept Waltz and te other kept Wiser. Like the Peraltas did, they never gave instruction ( see Gonzales mine story )on how to read the maps, but only oral instructions, the known route " go to the first gorge ... ", route which sent many other treasure hunters in the wrong place. Waltz never found the mine with the oral clues or maps, but only in the manner Waltz has told to Dick Holmes before die ( always IMHO ).
And because this thread it's about the Peralta stones hart map, I will post an image of the two stone hearts, the red it's the Trail heart and the blue it's the Latin heart, in regards to the Waltz map and the LDM inclined shaft which it's in the center of the circle pointed by the arrow.
Good morning markmar,
Thanks for sharing your thoughts. It can be hard not to get stirred up sometimes. 🥹
The reverse engineering technique for clue application, by starting with the destination, and going backwards, is not an issue for me.
And I agree that there is high probability of omissions in both of the accounts that I go by, but I don’t think there are distortions as much as you do …
The problem with trying to factor in possible clue/story distortions, is if any distorted parts can be positively identified as such.
Moving forward based on summations, possibly biased summations, (such as dismissal or altering clues, for not fitting quite right, or not there), can easily happen. The motive is understandable, as the destination is set in stone …. In that scenario, so something has to give.

It is readily apparent that there are missing parts, withheld on purpose.
I’m glad we have more than one set of clues. It’s much better to let clues fill the gaps of missing clues, but that would mean giving credibility to both camps….. that seems to be a big stumbling block for many.

I really don’t believe I’ve altered or dismissed a single part of those 2 directional narratives I went by.
It’s my opinion, because of different omissions of each, that both are needed in order to locate the LDM.

We’re just sharing thoughts here, right? 🤓👍
For the Waltz Map….. perhaps that should be it’s own thread 😄👌

Juiced8

Aug 23, 2022

Cool story Bro....LoL

Arizona_John

Aug 6, 2023
Philippines
Detector(s) used
Nokta, OKM, Fisher, Garrett, Tesoro Lobo Supertraq
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Look under my older account : Gary_Herndon There's a few Pictures there
If a serious treasure hunter does ever find those mine locations I highly doubt they are going to advertise it to the world and let everybody keep arguing about it and looking for it. That’s what I would do.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread