Peralta Stones Hart Map

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Hart Stone is a map. If you can find the Hart formation you can follow the map to the gravesites and boxes/bars of gold hidden near it. The rest of the stone shows the mine locations. The people who made the stone map must not have planned to return to this site for some time. Probably thought the Spanish would return to the area one day in future years as they always have.
Bad-Company

From what I know the only heart visible close to the treasures of gold bars and another kind, is in this real photo.
Heart.jpg

This heart it's about 70 feet large and is embedded on the " Indian warrior head " landmark. Maybe you have heard of this landmark in a Geronimo's story. This heart also resembles the breast of the Sleeping Lady landmark, which with little imagination you can see " her " reclining it's head to the right.
The heart from the stone trail map, it's a virtual heart, like the stone Latin heart map too. They don't exist to see them as heart landmarks,‎ ‎but only if you use your imagination and connect some consecutive rocks which are on the mountain.

Last edited:

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bad-Company

What made you believe at the Heart site there are gravesites ? And what/who is your source how there exist boxes which contain gold in different forms ?
From my research, I found there is only one gravesite which is composed by five corpses and it's in the same room with the boxes which are two in number.

Last edited:

cuzimloony

Apr 9, 2016
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Series
Minelab Gold Monster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bad-Company

From what I know the only heart visible close to the treasures of gold bars and another kind, is in this real photo.
View attachment 1985242
This heart it's about 70 feet large and is embeded on the " Indian warrior head " landmark. Maybe you have heard of this landmark in a Geronimo's story. This heart also resembles the breast of the Sleeping Lady landmark, which with little imagination you can see " her " reclining it's head to the right.
The heart from the stone trail map, it's a virtual heart, like the stone Latin heart map too. They don't exist to see them as heart landmarks,‎ ‎but only if you use your imagination and connect some consecutive rocks which are on the mountain.
Is this the same Indian Warrior Head above Hieroglyphics Canyon?

cuzimloony

Apr 9, 2016
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Series
Minelab Gold Monster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No. I'm not aware of another Indian Warrior Head. Have you any photo ?
I do happen to have a pic................. Maybe not an Indian "Warrior", and maybe even natural (debatable), but it's there and a good landmark.

Attachments

• IMG_5177.JPG
    IMG_5177.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 120

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I do happen to have a pic................. Maybe not an Indian "Warrior", and maybe even natural (debatable), but it's there and a good landmark.
Yes, it's looks like a head, but it's only a shadow of a nearby boulder. Imagine to have been a real clue to treasure and to search for it in a cloudy season.
The head landmark I have posted it's the most time of the day in the shadow, and to recognize it does not depends of the weather conditions.

Warrior.jpg

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Seems the Bad girl went silent after her claims and perhaps after has seen my photos.. Maybe she believed we are all here a bunch of blabling treasure hunters who the only experience is about reading some books.
I only want to tell her, her friend who saw the landmarks lied to her, because the " elephant " landmark is about hundred yards NE from the heart and not about a mile. But would been only her " lie " to change the original story of her friend.
The Elephant landmark also can change its structure in regards to what animal would seems to looks like, depending the shadows, the distance and the angle someone is looking at. It could looks like a goat, bison, horse, antelope, elephant, etc.
I wish her and her friend only good luck if they will think to go there and do some research. Maybe their guts and stamina to be not enough to fulfill their dreams.
Here is a photo of the animal head landmark

animal head.png

The fact her friend knew about the crosses markings and the boxes which contain gold, made me think he is a relative of the traditional Apache who are still doing ceremonials at that site, and have heard some stories about. But I could be wrong and he just read them in the web.
I don't blame him to use those stories in regards to approach a pretty girl.

Last edited:

dredgernaut

Dec 27, 2012
wisconsin
Detector(s) used
whites mxt, tesoro lobo super trac., monster1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey markmar. no offense meant. but your pictures do not show anything.. blurry g.e. photos... some are so pixelated i could not make out what it is.... do you have ANY pics that are from on site..

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey markmar. no offense meant. but your pictures do not show anything.. blurry g.e. photos... some are so pixelated i could not make out what it is.... do you have ANY pics that are from on site..
Hahaha! So, blurry GE images... eh?
Then take your magnifying glass and look at this real photo. Maybe it will not looks very pixelated after.

real landmarks of real picture.png

PS
To see better the " pixelated " pictures, use a laptop or a desktop computer with a screen larger than 20".

Last edited:

cuzimloony

Apr 9, 2016
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Series
Minelab Gold Monster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im feeling a bit spicy this am so Im going to go against my better judgement here and chime in. One reason I dont post much on here is because I hate arguing and in 50-75% of the discussions Im interested in on here, people just end up arguing. So I stay out, but this time I won't because a nerve has been hit.
I read a thread yesterday where marcmar was accused of sending someone in to the Superstition Mountains with the WRONG COORDINATES on purpose, just too see what would be reported back. After the accusation, marcmar ADMITTED doing it. That should be all you need to know to act accordingly and IGNORE everything he posts. Ignore. Literally. Everything. (Especially those stupid pictures and definitely any coordinates he gives).
He will send you into one of the most dangerous deserts in the Americas with wrong coordinates ON PURPOSE, try to justify it and then send you a stupid little chopped google earth image. Then when you complain, he'll send a chopped up real pic that still makes no sense. Just stop............please stop crapping up treasure net.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211024-064322_Brave.jpg
    Screenshot_20211024-064322_Brave.jpg
    425.6 KB · Views: 71

dredgernaut

Dec 27, 2012
wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lmao. i have a 26 inch screen.. i can see fine.. nice clarity on those branches.. i have posted many on site photos.. never too blurry. never showed 5% of a picture either.. lol.. just sayin..

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im feeling a bit spicy this am so Im going to go against my better judgement here and chime in. One reason I dont post much on here is because I hate arguing and in 50-75% of the discussions Im interested in on here, people just end up arguing. So I stay out, but this time I won't because a nerve has been hit.
I read a thread yesterday where marcmar was accused of sending someone in to the Superstition Mountains with the WRONG COORDINATES on purpose, just too see what would be reported back. After the accusation, marcmar ADMITTED doing it. That should be all you need to know to act accordingly and IGNORE everything he posts. Ignore. Literally. Everything. (Especially those stupid pictures and definitely any coordinates he gives).
He will send you into one of the most dangerous deserts in the Americas with wrong coordinates ON PURPOSE, try to justify it and then send you a stupid little chopped google earth image. Then when you complain, he'll send a chopped up real pic that still makes no sense. Just stop............please stop crapping up treasure net.
I admitted giving wrong coordinates to Loke because I'm not a liar and never told a lie. I could denied that fact because all the discussion was in private, but after I told Loke about the wrong coordinates, he just posted the fact in the forum. I had my reasons for doing that, but he felt frustated and made it public.
I have not any problem with anyone to ignore my posts and pictures, because are addressed to people who know and have the ability to distinguish the real from the fake.
Those who are crapping up Tnet, are those who know they never would be able to go in the mountains and are asking for info and are trying to humilate people who have something worth to share in regards to give some light in a very long dark and fruitless period of treasure hunting.

Last edited:

cuzimloony

Apr 9, 2016
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Series
Minelab Gold Monster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I admitted giving wrong coordinates to Loke because I'm not a liar and never told a lie. I could denied that fact because all the discussion was in private, but after I told Loke about the wrong coordinates, he just posted the fact it in the forum. I had my reasons for doing that, but he felt frustated and made it public.
I have not any problem with anyone to ignore my posts and pictures, because are addressed to people who know and have the ability to distinguish the real from the fake.
Those who are crapping up Tnet, are those who know they never would be able to go in the mountains and are asking for info and are trying to humilate people who have something worth to share in regards to give some light in a very long dark and fruitless period of treasure hunting.
>gives wrong coordinates on purpose
>"i'm not a liar"
PICK ONE

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
>gives wrong coordinates on purpose
>"i never lie"
PICK ONE
Haha!
You can't pissing me out, because I know better what has been happen. I told him about the wrong coordinates before he could think to do a trip in the mountains. But this story should be remained private like it's common sense.

dredgernaut

Dec 27, 2012
wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
markmar. wow. the wrong coords. thing is messed up.. but i do not know all the facts... so i dare not get into that.. except to say that is just wrong to send someone after nothing... ... i do not know about you.. but i have put over 150 miles on my boots in those mountains... i have froze, sweat, and bled there... and will be back for more mid november.. even though in the long dry walk thread, you told me that i was in the wrong area for what i am looking for.. lol.. how would you know that i am in the wrong area.. lol. you do not know what i am even looking for.. and i personally will never ask you for info.. even though you seem to know everything about those mountains....... but thankyou for sharing your ideas.. but your pictures are pointless... just saying..

cuzimloony

Apr 9, 2016
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Series
Minelab Gold Monster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Haha!
You can't pissing me out, because I know better what has been happen. I told him about the wrong coordinates before he could think to do a trip in the mountains. But this story should be remained private like it's common sense.
> Posts in public forum
>Story should be private
PICK ONE

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
markmar. wow. the wrong coords. thing is messed up.. but i do not know all the facts... so i dare not get into that.. except to say that is just wrong to send someone after nothing... ... i do not know about you.. but i have put over 150 miles on my boots in those mountains... i have froze, sweat, and bled there... and will be back for more mid november.. even though in the long dry walk thread, you told me that i was in the wrong area for what i am looking for.. lol.. how would you know that i am in the wrong area.. lol. you do not know what i am even looking for.. and i personally will never ask you for info.. even though you seem to know everything about those mountains....... but thankyou for sharing your ideas.. but your pictures are pointless... just saying..
Let's leave it as it is with the coordinates story. Will doesn't help anyone to find what is looking for in those mountains.
I know you have many miles on your boots reseaching the east Superstitions, but I'm still convinced you are searching in the wrong place. From what I remember, you wrote are you searching for the Spanish mines, and this was the reason I told you that. You believe the Spanish were mining different mines than the Mexicans and Aztecs? IMHO, the Spanish mined exactly what the very ancient people mined, with the Jesuits and after the Mexicans to open few other mines in the vicinity. And guess, all those mines are not in the east Superstitions, always IMO.
East Superstitions are know only for the mines worked by the Anglos. Maybe you have got lured by some books written for fame and some little money.

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dredgernaut
Also it's better from my part to leave out pictures which are not visible or recognizable for all the readers. The imagination make more beautiful images than any other image in the real world.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread