Peralta Stones translated by the Blindbowman ...

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
i don't know where your getting your data from but you need to watch the history channels captain kid video that talks to one of head Jesuits about links between the Jesuit and captain kid in Madagascar , and the Templar were around a long time after 1307 you got the except version...lol you are lost in dates and not real life ...lol about 40% of the Templar went under ground and left for the new world ... some change their family names and were around 100's of years after 1307 .. and some became freemason and other groups ...what you have been told is not all ways true .. if you think they would leave a clear path for the king of France to hunt them your mistaken ... link :Pirate Treasure of the Knights Templar: ARTIFACT FOUND UNDERWATER (S1, E3) | Full Episode | History link :Treasure Secrets of the Knights Templars found in New Mexico by Terry Carter .. i don't think these are Templar i know they are ,,, !
You are right, the Templars went underground, King Philip arrested only about 600 according to records, however, you are wrong to claim that the Templars existed after 1307, the order was dead, only some of the members survived.
as for the History Channel....that is a joke. Most of what the air is only stupid conspiracy theories with very little real history.
perhaps the problem here is your misunderstanding of historical connections.
after the purge of the Templars in 1307, those remaining Knights whom wished to continue in service went into other orders, they could not be called Templars by any stretch of imagination. Many however just retired in obscurity.
the only connection Templar ideology had after 1307 was as follows;
Ignacio Layola patterned his order after the Templars.......these were the Jesuits.
a form of Templar revival took place around the mid to late 1600’s and became known as Templarism, this revamped ideology set the base course for Freemasonry, beginning with the Royal Arch Mariner and ending with the creation of the Blue Lodge.
any story about Templar relation to pirates and Captain Kid is just a fantasy, and is not supported by any evidence.

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
your entitled to your own Opinion.. the fact remains , i have found sites using the stones and i have evidence the stones are in fact real ...

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gentlemen, end it or a mod will. Please post by our rules.

"If you disagree with another member's post, make your comments in a polite and respectful manner."

"Don't attack, provoke, insult, or deliberately offend anyone. "

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
your entitled to your own Opinion.. the fact remains , i have found sites using the stones and i have evidence the stones are in fact real ...

No matter how you found them, finding cools sites is the name of the game! Do you have any boots on the ground pictures of the sites you've found and pics of what you found inside those sites?

Ramiro valdez

Aug 26, 2020
San Antonio, Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe when someone says that you should read, see, and listen to everything, when it comes to spending a good some of money? I believe that all information recorded or not carries misinformation, some more than others, when pertaining to a treasure that has not been found? One’s own beliefs of where the treasure is can neither be right or wrong? Unless he or she has proof of where the treasure is by evidence. Therefore no one is right or wrong they just don’t believe the same thing? Respect goes out to both parties, but more credit will be given to he who decides to go looking for the treasure in finding truth, for if no one looks no one will get closer to the truth. No matter how wild the story sounds, the man is not wrong. If you believe that he is going on the wrong path you try to help him respectively and when you come to the point that he is not looking for change but instead support to his cause, well then you should fold your cards look towards the good things in life like the adventure, friendship, and discovering thinks that have never been discovered before. Wish BB a good memorable supportive expedition hoping he finds something new worth the cause that he can bring back so we can record it on lost historical information of the southwest? Here on treasure net? Somewhere? Right???? Well, how can I be wrong.

Mdubb

Mar 15, 2022
i don't give my evidence away ... no problem ,i must be wrong , your so smart you knew it ,,,lol
Hi there may I suggest you Google search heart rock in Crestline CA I promise you will be very very intrigued

Attachments

• large.jpg
    large.jpg
    396.4 KB · Views: 57
  • elusive-heart-rock-hikers-hope-to-see-when-hiking-the-heart-rock-trail-most-visible-from-this-...jpg
    elusive-heart-rock-hikers-hope-to-see-when-hiking-the-heart-rock-trail-most-visible-from-this-...jpg
    301.1 KB · Views: 59

deducer

Bronze Member
Jan 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Gentlemen, end it or a mod will. Please post by our rules.

"If you disagree with another member's post, make your comments in a polite and respectful manner."

"Don't attack, provoke, insult, or deliberately offend anyone.
"

The problem with this rule is that it doesn't account for people who just talk trash or post BS and clutter up what otherwise should be good threads.

That is absolutely the #1 reason why posters start insulting each other.

I guarantee that if you were to make a rule that bans trash talking or posting pure BS, a majority of the insulting would go away overnight. And it would really clean up the forums and make it more interesting for new members to join.

In order to make that happen you'd need to select a moderator for each forum on here that knows the subject and can filter out the BS before it gets out of hand.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The problem with this rule is that it doesn't account for people who just talk trash or post BS and clutter up what otherwise should be good threads.

That is absolutely the #1 reason why posters start insulting each other.

I guarantee that if you were to make a rule that bans trash talking or posting pure BS, a majority of the insulting would go away overnight. And it would really clean up the forums and make it more interesting for new members to join.

In order to make that happen you'd need to select a moderator for each forum on here that knows the subject and can filter out the BS before it gets out of hand.

Sorry, but we are not going to make a mod for each forum, members can post by our rules. Members may have different views and are entitled to express them as long as they are expressed by our rules. We already have a rule on trash talking, members need to report when someone violates our rules.

If members would report the trash-talking instead of contributing to it mods could handle it.

Our rules clearly states....

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you insult me in a thread i started ..no problem i just wont post .. ! i will delete this site from my computer . its been fun but really I don't have to put up with the BS ether , i have been working on 3 Harleys today and i am just to beat to care any more . latter !

Last edited:

deducer

Bronze Member
Jan 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Sorry, but we are not going to make a mod for each forum, members can post by our rules. Members may have different views and are entitled to express them as long as they are expressed by our rules. We already have a rule on trash talking, members need to report when someone violates our rules.

If members would report the trash-talking instead of contributing to it mods could handle it.

Our rules clearly states....

You're missing my point.

When posters just post pure BS that have very little to do with the subject at hand, that is what pisses posters off and makes them start insulting one another.

You have no rule about BS posts, and you really should make one.

It is the #1 reason why discussions get sidetracked and ends up with posters insulting one another, and the end result is that most quality posters just stop posting or leave the forum.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, we do have rules on BS posts, if posts are off-topic then report them and a mod will look at it and see if they need deleting. If a thread doesn't fit in a forum and a member feels it should be in a different forum, report it and a mod will look at it.

If you just don't agree with a post or thread then ignore the post/thread or put the member on ignore, on new software if you ignore someone you will not see their posts or a quote if another member quotes them.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i can only ask if you have a degree in high quality (rule violation) ...? you ever set and listen to a genius talk for 10 minutes ? after about the first 30 seconds you have no idea what the hell he is talking about .. surprise .. i started the post hoping i could help some under stand the Sequences that take place in the legend are for the most part common story telling sequences and have next to nothing to do with the true LDM , if your confused reading the replies . if you feel you don't under stand the clues your not alone ,many have no idea what the legend is all about in the first place , they think they are looking for a real gold mine ...the real legend is about under standing the man that created it ...! going back in time with your mind and soul and under standing the legend for what it is now and what it was back then . under standing how the man lived and the times he live in ...and how he reacted to those around him .and how his story was past down and by who ? so i am sure there will always be confusion and questions unanswered.. and in a legend as well known and wrote about as the LDM ,if they can't sell the next book with the cold hard facts they will make up (rule violation) before the ink dries......

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you must all under stand that Waltz's perception was not designed by our modern world or culture. Yet ,it's is my under standing of the Peralta stones Waltz made Changes on the stones . and those changes could have only been made by Waltz him self ...if you can not open your mind and be respectful , how can you believe i will take my time to explain how the stones are design and why ...?,let me make this very clear and direct . " Waltz was a brilliant Man & skilled Miner ,his clues maybe confusing to all of you but were very detailed & clearly stated by him .." but other then the changes he made to the stones Waltz had nothing to do with the stones , they were made in the early 1600"s , the Stones have nothing to do with the LDM ! the stones pinpoint 3 sites , using symbolic sequences ....you can not translate the stones unless you know how and where they were created ...that's a fact .. the stones are meaningless with out the correct starting point and yes there is one point to define where and how the stones are correctly translated .if you can not read the stones correctly you can not plot the details needed to locate the target sites .you can point out there and guess all your life but it will not get you to those sites . you can go out there and hunt till you drop but it will not get you to those sites . they are very well hidden and time and nature has taken its toll ... but thank GOD . for someone that can read and translate the stones correctly is still alive for now ... ! you just don't under stand how complex the stones really are . ! on the stones is a pinpoint marker that once you locate that marker you can turn the stone to face a direction to a line the details where they fit with in the mountains and if you don't under stand what and how the marker works you have no chance what so ever of translating the stones correctly ... i was some where in the 3000 pieces of details when i realized what the marker was , and that is 3000 x 3000 =9,000,000 possible combinations as well as there being x 360 degrees .. like i stated, Tillman did not created these stones ...making copies is all he did . i am 100 % sure of that ..out right the person that made the stones was a master map maker of his time and with a list of very rare advanced Math & Navigational skills ...in 1492 most of the known world believed the Earth was flat , the person that made these stones knew it wasn't ...but yet he did not know modern navigation ...i stand by my statement ,these stones were created in the early 1600's . around the time the mining camp Tayopa vanished ...i believe they were created because of this being for seen in Tayopa 's future . Tayopa's many focus was Silver ..they had a Church ,and the site was active for about 115--- 125 years .. see few realize that most of Az was part of Sonora New Spain at the time of Tayopa .we have a base date of the bells of Tayopa being made in 1603 .we know the history says it was there around 100 years before the bells were made . we know it had vanished some time before 1648 ...1655 ...and i know for a fact the 1847 is not a date , it is a set of directions to pinpoint the marker ...

Last edited:

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
."there were two main groups the first was around 1302-1304 they came in threw the Hudson bay area down into Lake Superior"

There seems to be no written reference to this passage.
Please can you provide me a link to this claim, or book, map something documented.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread