Peralta stones

Quinan Bear

Nov 7, 2008
Grande Prairie Alberta
I have deciphered the Peralta Stones. Here are the location points that are on the "Priest Map".

"A" is the place where you can see the date (If you look carefully).
"B" is the (blocks) that the person is standing on.
"C" is the bottom of the "robe".
"D" is the "shoulder with the cross" on it.
"E" is the "Hat".
"F" is the "face".
"G" is the sleeve, arm and "Large Cross".
"H" is the point that you see the "Smaller Cross".
"I" is the Heart with the dot in center.
"J" is the "8"
"K" is the "N"
Then you go to the top of the point. From there, you should see the entrance to the mine.

To follow the map, you start at weaver's needle, the east trail and head north by the "Blocks" and around blacktop mountain, then west through the "Bottom of robe", Then North, passing by the "Cross on shoulder" and to the back of "Hat" (where you should see a "Face" but I'm not certain of that). Then head over the hill eastward and turn back southward through steep narrow cliffs then you should see the sleeve and the cross. Continue till you come to a passage way on your right, Stop at the intersection and you should see the Small Cross and up the right pass (west then North) you will come to the Heart, then the "8", "N", and then the point, where you should see the mine.

Best of luck to you!!!, Don't forget me when your Rich!!!

The other Maps have a different starting point to them, but once you know where that place is, Then ALL reveals itself from there.
These other maps show many mines and "The Church Treasure" as well.
The "Priest" Map, is, To my opinion, "The Lost Dutchman's Mine" but the other maps show of a place that ALSO fits the description of his mine as well. In any event, If anyone goes to see if I'm right about this Map, Please let me know, It would be much appreciated. Thanks and best of luck to ya !!!

Attachments

• Peralta_Stone_Map.jpg
    Peralta_Stone_Map.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 1,544
  • Cross, Heart, 8, N, P..jpg
    Cross, Heart, 8, N, P..jpg
    204.9 KB · Views: 710
  • Peralta_Stone_Map.jpg
    Peralta_Stone_Map.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 578
  • cross,face, hat.jpg
    cross,face, hat.jpg
    216 KB · Views: 555
  • Sleeve and large cross.jpg
    Sleeve and large cross.jpg
    202.5 KB · Views: 626
  • Witch\'s Bottom of robe.jpg
    Witch\'s Bottom of robe.jpg
    196.1 KB · Views: 537
  • 1847 Witch map.jpg
    1847 Witch map.jpg
    178.6 KB · Views: 573
  • top view of all the person.jpg
    top view of all the person.jpg
    172.4 KB · Views: 2,396
OP
OP
Quinan Bear

Quinan Bear

Nov 7, 2008
Grande Prairie Alberta
It's dangerous because there is a mine there that is guarded.

Now I will tell you where the other mines are that are on the "Horse Stone". First thing you need to do, is to get to the "Starting Point". From this point you will see the "Horse" and then from the top of the horse's neck, you will see the Two Mines and the "5" with the four points.

Starting Point, is atop the point just above "Brown's Cabin" from there you will see "Horse Mesa" and the Horse to the South. Now you need to get to the top of the Horse's neck, as shown on the stone. Now looking North back towards the "Starting Point" you will see the "5" between the mountains and the four points around it. Now look near the river and you will see the same outline that you see Just in front of the horse on the stone, it is close to the river and from there you will see where the two mines are located.

Here are some Google Earth pics i took.

Attachments

• starting point.jpg
    starting point.jpg
    186.8 KB · Views: 473
  • From horse looking back at start.jpg
    From horse looking back at start.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 496
OP
OP
Quinan Bear

Quinan Bear

Nov 7, 2008
Grande Prairie Alberta
The stone maps are easy, as I said before, once you know the area and starting point, it's simple. the heart map is the only map left and may be the richest mines.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread