Permission revisited

PlzBSeated

Mar 8, 2014
SW Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Sharp Shooter, Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites MXT, Fisher CZ-21, Garrett AT Pro, Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Went back to the house that gave up a number of Hot Wheels cars to cover ground I could not get to on the first go round.

Finds 060222.jpg

Locket 060222.jpg

Today's finds...

Hot Wheels '67 Pontiac GTO (decapitated).
Maisto '65 Cadillac Coupe DeVille (with White Wall Tires!)
Vintage Lesney '60(?) Vauxhall Victor
Sterling Locket

Gare had asked about the Hot Wheels cars being valuable. Vintage yes. The ones I'm finding are relatively recent. However, the Lesney pictured is probably 60s and examples in similar condition can be found on some of the sales sites for $15-$20.

PBS

Upvote 13

Sandog

Bronze Member
Nov 27, 2017
Treasure coast
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went back to the house that gave up a number of Hot Wheels cars to cover ground I could not get to on the first go round.

View attachment 2030240
View attachment 2030241

Today's finds...

Sterling Locket

Gare had asked about the Hot Wheels cars being valuable. Vintage yes. The ones I'm finding are relatively recent. However, the Lesney pictured is probably 60s and examples in similar condition can be found on some of the sales sites for $15-$20.

PBS
The hollow inset on the heart and what appears to be a hole or receptacle for something at the bottom makes me wonder if it is only a half of a locket. Anyone else have that active an imagination, LOL?

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

View attachment 2030240
View attachment 2030241

Today's finds...

Sterling Locket

PBS
Very Nice!!! Congrats!!!

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
t_o.gif
Nice finds PlzBSeated. Think about the little one playing with the cars... Thanks for sharing...

JeffInMass

Silver Member
Jan 14, 2006
Cape Cod
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore, Minelab Equinox 600, Minelab Explorer SE Pro, Explorer XS, Fisher CZ6A
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Really nice cars, and silver, of course- Congrats!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread