Apr 24, 2010
Upper Canada 🇨🇦
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Lesche Piranha 35 Shovel & 'Garrett Carrot'
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Rebel, Tnet made some 'technical changes' to the site a few weeks ago and it's been glitching ever since then. :icon_scratch:
Pics are very small and difficult to see without clicking on them, which makes viewing and responding to posts a much slower process then it used to be.

At certain times, Tnet won't even load on my browser, just hoping their IT folks here can fix these issues.
Dave

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is an issue between the new server's software and the old TreasureNet VBulletin software the forum is on. It may require TreasureNet being moved to new database software. Per admins they have to run the new server software so the fix has to be on the TreaseureNet software side.

ANTIQUARIAN

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2010
Upper Canada 🇨🇦
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Lesche Piranha 35 Shovel & 'Garrett Carrot'
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
There is an issue between the new server's software and the old TreasureNet VBulletin software the forum is on. It may require TreasureNet being moved to new database software. Per admins they have to run the new server software so the fix has to be on the TreaseureNet software side.
Thank you for letting us know about the sites technical issues Treasure_Hunter, I think we all thought we were losing our minds with the glitches. :laughing7:
I also appreciate all of the volunteer work you and the other Mods do here for us, best of luck in getting the problems rectified.
Dave

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Thanks TH for the response to the why.
Now the $64 question-Has there been any assurances when all this will happen-if it can be achieved even?

OP
OP
The Rebel

The Rebel

Bronze Member
Sep 20, 2011
Southwest, CT
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Spectra V3i with wireless headphones
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for all the responses guys, was hoping I wasn't going crazy lol!

4Nines

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2010
TX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Unfortunately, we're not going to be able to patch together this forum software much longer. We've tried everything we can do to keep it as is, but technology is advancing beyond what vBulletin can keep up with. Please be patient as we work through these glitches and software issues while we work on upgrading the system entirely. Hopefully, we will be on much better software soon!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Than you for the update.

SeabeeRon

Bronze Member
Aug 5, 2007
Santa Cruz, CA.
Detector(s) used
ML Sov GT; Whites MXT & Surf PI Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Unfortunately, we're not going to be able to patch together this forum software much longer. We've tried everything we can do to keep it as is, but technology is advancing beyond what vBulletin can keep up with. Please be patient as we work through these glitches and software issues while we work on upgrading the system entirely. Hopefully, we will be on much better software soon!

Thanks! Good to know!

VTColonialDigger

Oct 13, 2016
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks for the explanation and update about the software. I was going to start a new thread about the same problem with my pictures being small, but thought I'd check here first. Glad I did. Thank you for your hard work Mods and Admins.

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For what its worth here is a pix. posted on this site a few years ago.>> 062.JPG
And one posted today > 003.JPG

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread