Photos & Map - Treasure Site

OP
OP
Z

ZXCVBNM

Mar 1, 2021
The angle of that photo of the cemented hole is not good. Needs to be more vertical. Yeah, five map dowsers you can expect five different locations. Or they give you the shotgun pattern. Don't put much faith in any of it. A dowser will pick up your intentions. "That's right where I thought it should be." is a common reply after a dowse. Two hits in the same area still doesn't mean much. On-site dowsing is going to be much more accurate. That said, the cemented hole must be there for some reason to keep people out. If you get a metal detector hit you might consider digging along side of the concrete, a lot easier digging. But be careful of any excavations. Typically the walls should be a t a 45 degree angle for most soil to aviod cave-ins or use some shoring. Then there is the possibility of noxious fumes accumulating in the hole. Need good ventilation. I know a guy who was standing in a four-foot -deep ditch and one wall caved in on him. He was permanantly disabled. As for booby traps, I've heard there can be cyanide fumes around some gold. Don't even handle it with your bare hands.
I came to get the results of people who are completely disconnected from the sites. To see if we could match up. It would have been quite a confidence boost in my own targets if that had been the case. But the fact is that I agree with what you said about on-site dowsing results. They are going to be superior. And if anyone had seen/experienced what we encountered as we were tunneling below the boulder at the second site I posted especially, the greener area, there would be no doubts at all in your mind. Even the most hardcore skeptic would be converted in to a true believer. There is something valuable intentionally concealed there. None of this is to say that I don't believe in the results of Red_desert or Dragonasia, I think both of those guys are highly capable. That's why I think that perhaps something is blocking/interfering with their ability to pick up the targets I'm currently pursuing. Maybe I've already claimed those targets as my own and on some other dimensional level they have become invisible to anyone else. Who knows. But for sure I'll investigate their targets as well because I do believe in their abilities. Thanks for the heads up on safety. I'll be sure to heed all of your advice.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Z

ZXCVBNM

Mar 1, 2021
I was getting targets in various areas of those places including in the direction of the areas Red_desert and Dragonasia marked. They've probably done an even more accurate and thorough job of marking everything on the map. I just chose these specific targets to pursue first because they were the most obviously marked in a wide variety of ways. There's gotta be something making the targets invisible to them. I could be wasting my time on the first site I posted. But the second one is a slam dunk. In either case I appreciate the time and effort anyone puts in to dowsing the images.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The map I mentioned the hits appeared to be the same as Dragonasia, I have not posted yet. It was the area where you said people don't live there anymore.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Might not of been exactly the same as his, never took time to do it because too many new post to look at (eats up your time). Again, none of these hits are for a cache, only smaller stuff.

Attachments

• signal-2021-12-01-12-59-04-761-005.jpg
    signal-2021-12-01-12-59-04-761-005.jpg
    206.3 KB · Views: 47

greystorm

Tenderfoot
Mar 21, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

TriHarder

Mar 11, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Standing back view.
This is a closed eye storage profile (side face profile looking left) marker. It means the entrance is hidden and this marker is used as a vertical or horizontal alignment to entrance OR used with a partner marker to form one of the alignment lines to the entrance.

TriHarder

Mar 11, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The thing that has me doubting about the target below the stone is the material we're excavating seems very compacted and unlike back-fill. It just seems too natural after we got past those larger stones you see there. I don't know if they dug down in another area then tunnelled over to drop the object or somehow managed to very tightly and evenly pack the material back in or what. This sign in the stone is badly weathered but you can see especially the bottom portion and interior appear very symmetrical. The bottom is level with the ground. The little tunnel is going in a perfectly northern direction. If you measure the length of the little tunnel, it goes exactly seven inches in to the stone. The number seven is considered a "lucky number" to the Japanese even to this day.

When you look at this hole in the stone, does it also strike you guys/gals as possibly man-made?

View attachment 1993876

View attachment 1993877
classic tunnel marker, generally within 250ft (usually much closer, 20-150ft) of entrance

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was getting targets in various areas of those places including in the direction of the areas Red_desert and Dragonasia marked. They've probably done an even more accurate and thorough job of marking everything on the map. I just chose these specific targets to pursue first because they were the most obviously marked in a wide variety of ways. There's gotta be something making the targets invisible to them. I could be wasting my time on the first site I posted. But the second one is a slam dunk. In either case I appreciate the time and effort anyone puts in to dowsing the images.
Thanks! This zoomed in map was a part of previous map.

Attachments

• signal-2021-12-01-15-52-23-619-005_B.jpg
    signal-2021-12-01-15-52-23-619-005_B.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 38
OP
OP
Z

ZXCVBNM

Mar 1, 2021
classic tunnel marker, generally within 250ft (usually much closer, 20-150ft) of entrance
Hm... The little old house is within that range. Maybe that structure was used to cover the hole as they dug. Something like that would have been needed in such a hot and rainy area. Other than that I'm at a loss as to where the tunnel entrance might be if not directly below this stone. Would you say the northern direction of the tunnel sign or length of it could give any clues to the location of the entrance? I appreciate your input.

Maybe someone here can dowse the location of the tunnel entrance?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Z

ZXCVBNM

Mar 1, 2021
The angle of that photo of the cemented hole is not good. Needs to be more vertical.
The hole is not actually cemented. It might look like that because when you dig down in this area, at about 4 feet you reach a really hard layer. Filipinos have a name for this type of soil layer but I forget it now. Its like a sandy, extremely compacted layer. You can't even really dig down in it at an acceptable pace without a jackhammer. But its common and natural to this specific area. I followed a signal line directly to this stone from over 300 feet away, then noticed the sign. That must mean something. If this is a marker indicating a tunnel entrance located away from the stone, maybe they left something behind here as a dummy cache for any treasure hunter's (like me) who might find and interpret the sign too simply. I'm going back maybe tonight to assess the situation and get more vertical photos of the hole. Thanks

Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Japanese markers can point to the cement floor of a house or cave/tunnel entrance. There are supposed to be shallow caches also that be metal detected (at least some locals believe so). Once the owner of a property Japanese used as a camp, dug up a barrel with cut pieces of colored glass, all of them triangles. I've seen triangles on carved stone Japanese marker photos.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think that bare dirt spot in photo, is where owner dug up barrel, then reburied it again. One of the dowsed spots on photo, turned out to be this bracelet with all the gemstones removed.

Attachments

• barrel-hole_Philippines.jpg
    barrel-hole_Philippines.jpg
    487 KB · Views: 40
  • bracelet_Philippines.jpg
    bracelet_Philippines.jpg
    313.5 KB · Views: 29

TriHarder

Mar 11, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hm... The little old house is within that range. Maybe that structure was used to cover the hole as they dug. Something that would have been needed in such a hot and rainy area. Other than that I'm at a loss as to where the tunnel entrance might be if not directly below this stone. Would you say the northern direction of the tunnel sign or length of it could give any clues to the location of the entrance? I appreciate your input.

Maybe someone here can dowse the location of the tunnel entrance?
they do not give direction to the entrance but are seen on the trail they would have taken and once the market was found they knew were in the immediate entrance area. This also implies the makers traveled some distance to work the area, and would have a camp area nearby. Draw a radius of 250ft and a 2nd of 500ft on map around the marker. If its not within the first parameter it will be within the second. The house might have been built upon an older structure or by searchers looking for the entrance.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found the sword.
I'm confident its a map. Have it dated yet?
The sword was found just inside a Japanese cave entrance the marker pointed at. I was map dowsing for a local treasure hunter and L-rod dowser who lives in the Philippines. Most of the time he took photos first before digging. The sword probably is a map.

This cave is a certain distance away a completely different location from the Japanese camp with buildings that have cement floors. Around the camp area were dug several Japanese engraved sword parts.

Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hm... The little old house is within that range. Maybe that structure was used to cover the hole as they dug. Something like that would have been needed in such a hot and rainy area. Other than that I'm at a loss as to where the tunnel entrance might be if not directly below this stone. Would you say the northern direction of the tunnel sign or length of it could give any clues to the location of the entrance? I appreciate your input.
It will take time to go back and check all the maps, is a completely different search checking for underground voids. The map with red line, could be old excavation hole but you need to check first. Then later got something above line.

Attachments

• signal-2021-12-02-01-39-11-232-hole.jpg
    signal-2021-12-02-01-39-11-232-hole.jpg
    165.3 KB · Views: 35

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This map, again you will need to figure out if anyone might have dug looking for treasure and since was filled in.

Attachments

• signal-2021-12-02-02-00-09-440-tunnel.jpg
    signal-2021-12-02-02-00-09-440-tunnel.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 36

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found the photo I had dowsed the barrel with triangle glass pieces. Solid circles were used to mark hits because, smaller outline circles didn't show up very well on them. The solid black circle is the barrel location. This is right next to photo with the bare dirt spot.

Attachments

• Image0646-rjrgrapher.jpg
    Image0646-rjrgrapher.jpg
    586.3 KB · Views: 34

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These objects were dug around the barrel area.

Attachments

• japanesefindLG_1.jpg
    japanesefindLG_1.jpg
    334.2 KB · Views: 30
  • japanesefindLG_2.jpg
    japanesefindLG_2.jpg
    690.2 KB · Views: 35

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Barrel was at the Japanese camp with structures, the hole in the cement floor is where the owner dug up a skeleton holding a complete Japanese sword.

Attachments

• Image0643-rjrgraphercrop.jpg
    Image0643-rjrgraphercrop.jpg
    262.8 KB · Views: 37

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread