Photos & Map - Treasure Site

Yang Hao

Feb 23, 2015
Haerbin
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've attached one of the images as the other images haven't really shown anything I would possibly view as a character form. The Japanese language does use Chinese characters in its writing. I've put a circle and an oval around two areas That could be characters. But I'm guessing it's more pareidolia than anything else. The oval circle looks like deep carved 大 which means big but it's branching off to a couple of lines/strokes which looks unusual. The circle is in a bright washed/corroded out area of the photo that looks like a shallow surface character carve. Like the character 東 which means east but I'm only 5% sure for both circles. Like I said before it's more of a case of pareidolia. Good luck.

Attachments

• stone1.jpg
    stone1.jpg
    803.5 KB · Views: 49
OP
OP
Z

ZXCVBNM

Mar 1, 2021
Off topic but just came here to vent a little bit. It is so hard dealing with the people out here sometimes. So many examples of how they can't be honest, can't keep agreements. You have to be so careful with what you say or they just get so offended and hurt. Example, I rented this house. The owner and I had a lengthy talk about our agreement. No outside parties coming in to the house was a very well discussed and established rule. I just went down to find 2 people sleeping on the floor in the living room. One of them is even a Muslim, related to a commander in the MILF. I mean what the hell man... And you can't speak up and tell them to leave because they will be so deeply hurt and then, who knows what may happen to you. Sometimes I really loathe this place. The things we do for treasure, I guess

OP
OP
Z

ZXCVBNM

Mar 1, 2021
20211206_104406.jpg

20211206_104336.jpg

Ok, you see this box-like stone? The disconnected corner was dug out from under the center of the boulder about 2 ft above a 3x3 ft perfectly square, flat and extremely hard stone wedged in between the other large stones below the boulder. The square stone was a nightmare to remove. We drilled several holes and placed Dexpan but even the Dexpan was only able to chip off one corner of the stone. We were eventually able to get it out. But then directly below where the square "barrier" stone was placed, we dug out the larger portion of the box-like rock you see here! As you can see its a perfect fit. This doesn't happen by nature folks. No way.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Z

ZXCVBNM

Mar 1, 2021
On the top of the boulder, exactly above where I dowsed the position if the gold cache, there is this very odd, small, rectangular hole that goes several centimeters down in to the boulder. You wouldn't even find it unless you cleaned off the top of the boulder with water and brush.
20211207_093713.jpg

20211206_105415.jpg

Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've attached one of the images as the other images haven't really shown anything I would possibly view as a character form. The Japanese language does use Chinese characters in its writing. I've put a circle and an oval around two areas That could be characters. But I'm guessing it's more pareidolia than anything else. The oval circle looks like deep carved 大 which means big but it's branching off to a couple of lines/strokes which looks unusual. The circle is in a bright washed/corroded out area of the photo that looks like a shallow surface character carve. Like the character 東 which means east but I'm only 5% sure for both circles. Like I said before it's more of a case of pareidolia. Good luck.
I must admit, don't know much about Asian languages and should leave all the interpretation of what is on markers, to the Asian experts.

OP
OP
Z

ZXCVBNM

Mar 1, 2021
Then this, which was actually found directly below the center of the square stone, before the second piece if the chipped recrangular stone. A heart. No, its not a perfectly formed heart that anyone would immediately notice. But look closer. The face of the heart, and only the face, has been lightly painted red. You can clearly see chisel marks on the stone from when it was formed.
20211029_092406.jpg

20211029_092411.jpg

20211029_092438.jpg

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Off topic but just came here to vent a little bit. It is so hard dealing with the people out here sometimes. So many examples of how they can't be honest, can't keep agreements. You have to be so careful with what you say or they just get so offended and hurt. Example, I rented this house. The owner and I had a lengthy talk about our agreement. No outside parties coming in to the house was a very well discussed and established rule. I just went down to find 2 people sleeping on the floor in the living room. One of them is even a Muslim, related to a commander in the MILF. I mean what the hell man... And you can't speak up and tell them to leave because they will be so deeply hurt and then, who knows what may happen to you. Sometimes I really loathe this place. The things we do for treasure, I guess
One TN member living in Philippines (not sure if he was a local) said a local he helped find gold bars ripped him off. A bar was sent for assay somewhere (might have been Hong Kong) then when confirmed gold, they had family visas for US already and took off. Can't confirm the story, but if true... need to be careful if treasure is found.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live on land with Indian flint spear points found sometimes. The heart shaped stone looks exactly like ones I've found.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Native culture carved rocks also.

OP
OP
Z

ZXCVBNM

Mar 1, 2021
One TN member living in Philippines (not sure if he was a local) said a local he helped find gold bars ripped him off. A bar was sent for assay somewhere (might have been Hong Kong) then when confirmed gold, they had family visas for US already and took off. Can't confirm the story, but if true... need to be careful if treasure is found.
Honestly I've had several falling outs with the people in this area. Basically as a result of the lowest level of integrity you can imagine. I've had my nice Japanese chainblocks etc stolen, threatened several times with being reported if I don't bend to their foolish wishes, a guy pulled his 357 revolver on me one time for not "loaning" him 1000 pesos etc etc... But my main partner is a good guy who can be trusted. This time the group is small and he has finally learned that I was right from the beginning to keep it that way. This time we may actually be able to dig out this cache. God willing.

Last edited:

Yang Hao

Feb 23, 2015
Haerbin
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I must admit, don't know much about Asian languages and should leave all the interpretation of what is on markers, to the Asian experts.
I do hope you can find lost treasure in that area. With the WW2 history in that region it is very likely the Japanese have treasure stashed in the Philippines. Plus there are many lost treasures to be found around the world. For example I posted just over a year ago about the missing "Night Pearl" which I think is till around to this day. Maybe it's in a private collection in America. Good luck on your treasure hunt.

OP
OP
Z

ZXCVBNM

Mar 1, 2021
We were able to get the water pumped out today. Two years of rotting vegetation and other debri of course need to be removed. But you can see how there is a tunnel just large enough for a man going between the large stones that goes under the boulder and actually ends just after you reach directly above the dowsed object.
20211208_121946.jpg

OP
OP
Z

ZXCVBNM

Mar 1, 2021
I do hope you can find lost treasure in that area. With the WW2 history in that region it is very likely the Japanese have treasure stashed in the Philippines. Plus there are many lost treasures to be found around the world. For example I posted just over a year ago about the missing "Night Pearl" which I think is till around to this day. Maybe it's in a private collection in America. Good luck on your treasure hunt.

Thank you. I wish you the best of luck as well.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think there are diamonds which can glo unger a UV lamp.

I have a story you probably may find interesting. Maybe can get a photo right now with computer camera.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The prints I have are small the 5" color film so, reason for using computer camera to get in closer. Do own a good DSLR camera, but that could wait if you need them.

Ok, back in the 1990s had sent the prints to a treasure magazine to see if coin sword was authentic. They sent these prints to Chinese experts. The letter from Chinese said the coins probably more than (think 250 years) but I'd have to get out Chinese letter again to make sure. Do still keep letter somewhere on bookshelf. Coin sword has 2 clusters Chinese said were amulets. Chinese could identify coins in amulet photos. According to Chinese expert, if sword was made from a round center metal piece, it would be a fake. No round metal piece in my sword. End of sword if you pull coins enough to see between them, it is a hammered and notched for string, The handle is stacked coins and probably square the metal piece.

These are amulet photos taken just now with computer.

Attachments

• WIN_20211208_15_41_28_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20211208_15_41_28_Pro.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 50
  • WIN_20211208_15_41_21_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20211208_15_41_21_Pro.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 47

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Try a couple more computer snapshots, took enough of them

Attachments

• WIN_20211208_15_39_31_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20211208_15_39_31_Pro.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 42
  • WIN_20211208_15_39_36_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20211208_15_39_36_Pro.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 45
  • WIN_20211208_15_38_15_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20211208_15_38_15_Pro.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 45
  • WIN_20211208_15_39_46_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20211208_15_39_46_Pro.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 55

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is a story goes with the sword. It was supposed to be a gift as appreciation, to a missionary family living in China. Why would the Chinese give a missionary a gift? Have a hard time believing that story now. It appears to be authentic according to Chinese letter.

Attachments

• WIN_20211208_15_37_22_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20211208_15_37_22_Pro.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 43
  • WIN_20211208_15_37_28_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20211208_15_37_28_Pro.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 47

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We were able to get the water pumped out today. Two years of rotting vegetation and other debri of course need to be removed. But you can see how there is a tunnel just large enough for a man going between the large stones that goes under the boulder and actually ends just after you reach directly above the dowsed object.
Getting an archaeological type hit down in the hole. But can't get any Japanese out of the signal.

Dragonasia

Jun 3, 2019
Asia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I’m getting gold detection in this are.

Attachments

• 1F987E63-EA03-4E29-8CBC-528D83E8DD9B.jpeg
    1F987E63-EA03-4E29-8CBC-528D83E8DD9B.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 46

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread