Photos & Map - Treasure Site

OP
OP
Z

ZXCVBNM

Mar 1, 2021
Final site update,

We successfully reached a depth of 12 ft 3 inches but then I had to leave the area for 3 days. When I came back, I found that the cable going to the site had been plugged in. My local partner had plugged it in right after I left just to go check the progress. On my dime of course. Then he carelessly forgot to unplug the cable, leaving the waterpump to run for an entire 3 days. The incoming groundwater had a 80 hour opportunity to erode the walls. Now there are frequent collapses. Big stones are ready to fall. The end. Thanks again to all who contributed.

Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Recent typhoon probably didn't help much either.

OP
OP
Z

ZXCVBNM

Mar 1, 2021
This whole post had me so engaged and pulling for you! I can’t imagine giving up now! You’re so close! It’s right there!
Oh, well thank you. I'll keep updating it then. The hole became too dangerous to dig manually. My diggers were digging without pay, only the promise of a share. There was a collapse right on the back of one of them. Luckily the stone was not large enough to really hurt him. The local barangay Captain told me he'll make an offer to buy the land and bring an excavator in to dig a fish pond there. In the process of digging the fish pond he will pursue the target. That may happen some time this month. He will treat me fairly for the work I've done there.

I was so pissed at the guy who left the wire plugged in. But he eventually apologized and even cried. I forgave him and we actually hugged each other which was a nice moment. Anyway, everyone makes mistakes.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Z

ZXCVBNM

Mar 1, 2021
Here are my next two sites. If anyone finds the time to dowse these images that'd be great. I already located strong targets on both of these lands. Let's see if we match up.

signal-2022-01-01-03-18-08-663.jpg

signal-2022-01-01-03-25-30-750.jpg

thormchammer

Dec 14, 2021
Timbered regions of the PNW.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don’t have much knowledge of the Sentinels, just a base line, but to me, that just seems like something the would do, because you were getting there. Just my worthless two cents. I am excited to follow along! It’s riveting and something I will probably only ever dream of!

okiedowser

Dec 26, 2009
Mena,Ar
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• signal-2022-01-01-03-18-08-663.jpg
    signal-2022-01-01-03-18-08-663.jpg
    211.8 KB · Views: 56
  • signal-2022-01-01-03-25-30-750.jpg
    signal-2022-01-01-03-25-30-750.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 58

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One a KGC site, the other only thing getting is a coin are gold ring, silver coin.
It is Japanese site in the Philippines. and I was getting gold in top area of #2 , but didn't have time to see if native or man made gold. Then Japanese other type hits in both. The KGC was probably Japanese rocks or markers. Didn't have time yet to check for tunnels.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Interesting, getting a void hit, close to top of map #1. I'd look first, make sure no treasure hunters have made deep holes or tunnels looking for tunnels.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does NOT seem to be native gold top area of map#2. Au signal must be from a gold object (or objects). It could be lost surface items, need to check out both possibilities. Still keep getting the strongest feeling, there must still be a gold treasure somewhere in your area. Maybe it's only a matter of finding the right property to search.

Plenty of ordinary Japanese hits which don't seem to be treasure... so, not going to mark any of them.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread