Pickings is really getting slim around here

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 11

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Y'all doin better then me, I'm bout tired of diggin fence wire. So much so I get excited on the pull tabsπŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€˜
You quit trolling on my sites buddy. :laughing7:
Sounds like an exact hunt I had the other day-walked a 1/2 mile field looking for a site.
Iron field-dig-fence wire buried-high signal :hello2:dig-pull tab.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I got out yesterday with a friend that is on here. We was trying to find some new places to detect. I got a few memorials one 1940 wheatie one Indian i can not get the date off of .Tried for over a hour with a Andre My buddy got one keeper With his Deus 1 i think he got a 1893 indian
Some days are slim picking-high expectations-low results.
But the silver lining is you got out, swung, dug dirt, with a friend.
That alone should be a top shelf time.

hollARDog

Jun 18, 2022
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You quit trolling on my sites buddy. :laughing7:
Sounds like an exact hunt I had the other day-walked a 1/2 mile field looking for a site.
Iron field-dig-fence wire buried-high signal :hello2:dig-pull tab.
Trollin motor broke, can't find ya😎🀘

OP
OP
Gare

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had to go out to the barn and check on my horses. Now i will try and finish this post

Here are my findings. We hunted 2 places First [lace was a home built in 1829 I think he said the other place we detected was where a old school used to be.
IMG-0427.jpg
Finds.jpg
IMG-0428.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Gare

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have tried a Andre pencil on the indian head for about a hour and no liuck on the date

OP
OP
Gare

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMG-0423.jpg
Back.jpg

This house was built in the 1820's behind the house is a rock hill./ The cut the blocks out of the hill to build the home. This farm i might add is right in the MIDDLE of where the Lost French gold is supposed to be Located !!!

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got out yesterday with a friend that is on here. We was trying to find some new places to detect. I got a few memorials one 1940 wheatie one Indian i can not get the date off of .Tried for over a hour with a Andre My buddy got one keeper With his Deus 1 i think he got a 1893 indian
Nice!!! Congrats!!!!

OP
OP
Gare

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
On the stone house that was built back in 1829 c=CAN you imagine cutting those blocks by hand and getting them there and in such a perfect fit WOW !!!

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hear you. Its the same here. My knees and spine are shot. I have a new permission, we'll see if I ever actually go there. Colonial house still standing. Probably a lot of aluminum lying in the lawn.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread