PICTURES OF CREATURES AND OTHER STUFF

OP
OP
CMSCHUT

CMSCHUT

Feb 21, 2005
St. Louis
I posted one earlier . it is the drop cap box in chapter 2 pg. 20 i think.

Attachments

• scan0006.jpg
    scan0006.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 1,997
  • scan0006.jpg
    scan0006.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 1,989
L

lil boo

Nice job!

I think that could be either the beetle or the spider, maybe. Dunno, looks good though!

OP
OP
CMSCHUT

CMSCHUT

Feb 21, 2005
St. Louis
I promise this is it for the day, just wanted to get all my pics into a collection. this is of page 77. i've found a few more but not ready to post them yet. still in rough draft. this is what i have found surrounding ana's body.

Attachments

• scan0007.jpg
    scan0007.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 1,993
  • scan0007.jpg
    scan0007.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 1,949
T

Trapape

Every one is talking about the ant on pg 77. do you think that you could send that picture over with the exact location circled? Would greatly appreciate it. also on page 93 i feel that the leaves on the bottom right corner resemble the butterfly what do you think?

Tracie

OP
OP
CMSCHUT

CMSCHUT

Feb 21, 2005
St. Louis
These are the creatures i've found and posted on pg. 22 of the subject treasure clue can you help. i didn't include the bee because he was tedious to trace , but these are the others.

Attachments

• scan0009.jpg
    scan0009.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 1,881
OP
OP
CMSCHUT

CMSCHUT

Feb 21, 2005
St. Louis
SORRY LITDOC and everyone.

the bee is located on pg 33. if you go to the poem at the bottom of the illustration . look below the word each and above the word for . the space inbetween the words is the bee .it's harder to see than the rest because of the red background. at least for me . the top part of the letter f is on the bees body. the bottom part of the f is it's leg. now i believe the blade of grass coming up into the picture is the stinger. hope this helps .

L

LitDoc

On page 36, if you stand back from it, the green part of the tree in the upper right corner of the inner picture looks like a rabbit. The eye is in yellow (background.)

OP
OP
CMSCHUT

CMSCHUT

Feb 21, 2005
St. Louis
LITDOC, I do see the bunny. i just get a profile of his head i hope this is what you see. did you see the bee .

OP
OP
CMSCHUT

CMSCHUT

Feb 21, 2005
St. Louis
TO ALL,

I would love feedback on any creatures you've seen posted here. let me know if you find them or if you don't. also would like to see anything you've found.

OP
OP
CMSCHUT

CMSCHUT

Feb 21, 2005
St. Louis
TRAPAPE, here is the copy of the ant. it is on the very bottom right hand corner of the pg inside the nomenclature book where it gives all the descriptions of the different fairies. HAPPY EASTER.

Attachments

• scan0010.jpg
    scan0010.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 1,693
OP
OP
CMSCHUT

CMSCHUT

Feb 21, 2005
St. Louis
HALEY, i hope the big thank you was that you found all these creatures in your book also. and you are welcome

H

haley

CMSCHUT

YES I did thank you that was the only one missing!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

OP
OP
CMSCHUT

CMSCHUT

Feb 21, 2005
St. Louis
TO ALL , I'm sorry to take a picture out of here . i found out that MS takes offense to copying and displaying his work . i don't want to offend him so i removed the picture.

OP
OP
CMSCHUT

CMSCHUT

Feb 21, 2005
St. Louis
HALEY, no he didn't . i was infomed by another on this forum . it was a kind inform that ms. doesn't take kindly to this and i do not want to offend anyone . tracings i believe are ok as i've been told. until i hear otherwise i will only post my tracings from the book.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread